Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Report: Obama Didn’t Want to Take Photos With the US Troops in Iraq

Report: Obama Didn’t Want to Take Photos With the US Troops in Iraq

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, January 12, 2012, 5:22 PM

Classless.

(Voice NZ)
Another revolting disclosure…

A new book by Michael Hastings, The Operators, reveals that Barack Obama did not want to take photos with the US troops in Iraq.

Buzz Feed reported:
After the talk, out of earshot from the soldiers and diplomats, he starts to complain. He starts to act very un-Obamalike, according to a U.S. embassy official
who helped organize the trip in Baghdad.

He’s asked to go out to take a few more pictures with soldiers and embassy staffers. He’s asked to sign copies of his book. “He didn’t want to take pictures with any more soldiers; he was complaining about it,” a State Department official tells me. “Look, I was excited to meet him. I wanted to like him. Let’s just say the scales fell from my eyes after I did. These are people over here who’ve been fighting the war, or working every day for the war effort, and he didn’t want to take fu*king pictures with them?”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...roops-in-iraq/
Old 01-14-2012, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

King, emperor, ruler, messiah or whatever else: "His Barackness" honestly believes self being,...many sad truths about Obama (fortunately for America) always seem to slip-out somehow.

Even as adoring & venerating of BHO IIor Jr. as it gets, the American mainstream press/media just cannot keep everything Bad About Him secreted or under-the-rug FOREVER. Such act more so like Big Brother Propagandists than journalists.

Hell, his very own words from MANY television appearances (past & present constantly campaigning & fund raising) usually expose The Real Obama to most OPEN-MINDED (not Dem duped, beholding or affiliated) people.

Such troubling exposures of: "The Most Powerful Man on Earth" are downright-scarey.

Is history repeating itself? Are mass-dupings as in old Germany & Italy occurring right now (last 3 years also) here too in The Good Old US of A?

It most certainly is...IF HONEST(?).

Neil