The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2005, 08:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gracie, just be careful and DON'T DRINK THE ICED TEA! They are notorious up there for not putting sugar in it. Shocking.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Doc.2/47

Doc. Fred,

Got me a wife from up that way and-ta hear her tell it-they don't even GOT no iced tea! They heat it up an drink it like coffee! Barbaric!

(lol @ Paco)
Old 11-23-2005, 03:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks Hal! Thought it would get a bigger chuckle than it did. Oh, well, back to the drawing board.

Have a great Thanksgiving! Put some feathers on the squirrel so it will at least resemble a Turkey!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Paco
Feathers???? I was thinking more like a push-up bra, garter belt and nylons....Then when Hal gets done playing with the squirrel, he can eat it!!!
The Idiot and the Oddlassy was good
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 11-23-2005, 08:29 AM

Y'all are right about the Iced Tea... none to be found, but if there was, it would probably be diet... Damned Travesty!!!

As for the grits & double-wides.... I'm from Atlanta, I've seen a lot more 1.5's than double-wides.

But I thank you for your concern. Must say the ice cream, pizza, and... oh, nevermind... are all fantastic here.

Happy Turkey Day from yer Southern POW,
Scarlett O'Gracie
Old 11-24-2005, 06:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default yup,...

..."The Idiot, and the Oddlassy,...

...Paco, If you only knew how well it matches up, things are better here then I ever imagined it could be,

...The Idiot fits well, The Oddlassy is a one of a kind that I never expected her to be, all good, I know your all jeleaous, or should be, but I'll leave it at that,...

..have been under the influence of many a hydrocodiene for days now as the good "Dr. Yank" removed a molar yesterday morning,...

...between them, and a couple bottles of Mr. daniels, I have been able to make it through today, outside of this crater in my head, and the one in my mouth, I hope to be recovering in a few days,...

...Yes, Miss Gracie has been a wonderful "Clara Barton", and has taken right nice care of me, we're off to dinner at my parents at 1:00 so i'm cuttin this short,...

...Destiny, I don't know, but for whatever reason, Maybe all the prior pain leads to an angel,...

...Hope ya'll have a safe, and splendid Thanksgiving, and remember who to thank for it,...

...Thank you Lord, Amen,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 11-24-2005, 09:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Happy Thanksgiving Curtis! We are all happy for you and can't wait to see you in April.....if you haven't had a heart attack by then! Get well and enjoy the day!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)