$397,450,739,563.00

Number of Children of Illegal Aliens in Public Schools:

Cost of Illegal Aliens in K-12 Since 1996:
$13, 965,063,431.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Incarcerated: 332,594

Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001: $1,398,127,429.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Fugitives: 642,799

Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Aliens: 9,872,838

Figures can trick your eyes. Take particular note that items 2,3,5, and 7 reflect BILLION not millions of dollars -- and that item 3 exceeds one-third of a TRILLION dollars.

Can you imagine how much it will cost taxpayers if we triple the number of illegal aliens... which could happen in a few years if we fail to act?

We now know that we have the power to beat the money grubbers, globalists, and left-wing ideologues.

These movers and shakers have the money and the influence, but the good guys in Congress have people like you, who - out of anger or love of country or unshakable principle - are willing to stand up and say NO!

At this point, you and I are in the majority - at least on this issue.

We have asked you - and thousands like you - on many occasions to tell the political leadership what you think about illegal immigration. And what you demand that they do.

Every time so far the response has been overwhelming.

And that's why we're winning.

All we have to do is keep fighting!

Let's keep up this fight while we have the momentum.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 11:13 AM

I didn't think you could get social security unless you worked long enough to get the point needed. That's what my statement tells me each year. You have to pay in X# of dollars into the system which is matched by your employer in order to qualify. Am I wrong?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-25-2007, 11:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

Even though all points raised pretty-damn-disgusting for all we American Citizens,...ALL should pay exceptional attention to that: "Item 3 exceeds one-third of a TRILLION dollars".

Hell,...no wonder Social Security always needed and still needs fixing to this very day, since Johnson & Gang first diverted all F.I.C.A. monies out of Fund Status and into The General Fund for easy political access,...and as if just another TAX Revenue to be used by government to cover governmental expenditures and/or cost of doing business expenses.

Regardless Brice, and if Private Sector hierarchies or Board of Directors similarly and quite cavalierly diverted their employees Saved for Retirement & Held In Trust monies to INSTEAD be used for additional business expenses WOULD AUTOMATICALLY DO JAIL TIME,...how come no Democrat Fraudulent Political Thieves have never been incarcerated,...FOR DOING JUST THAT????????

Guess, and to sort-of answer my own question,...Laws for Private Sector and Laws for Ruling Elite quite different and/or quite similar to Old Roman Times. Though, and in fairness, believe The Old Romans were much more honorable and trustworthy rulers, than today's Democrats will ever be.

Neil