The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2020, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Not All Cakes & Ale

5-30-2020

More than one great thinker has used the rhetoric about “LIFE NOT BEING ALL CAKES AND ALE”, and in this respect – “I TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY CONCUR!” As a matter of fact, and in my opinion, only a damned pansy is born into this world with unrestricted privilege, and then goes through life feeling that the world owes him a living, or worst yet, that he is eternally to be worshiped for nothing more than the chance of birth!

Life is, in my opinion, a crap shoot in which the good and the talented often end up residing on the crappy side of the stick! “There just ain’t no guarantees of anything, save for death itself!”

However, and this too must be noted – thieves and bastards quite often rise to the top, and a goodly portion of what has been attributed to one source or another, was in reality, the labor and the sweat of quite another! What irks me the worst, however, are those damned fools who, right to your face, and usually with a Cheshire smile upon theirs, come right out and tell you that they are going to outright steal the work of another, as this form of plagiarism is the work of one of the lowest forms of human life, as well as being a sure recipe for a quick trip to Hell, once again-

“In My Opinion!!

Hardcore
Old 05-30-2020, 11:51 AM

Amen Brother HC
-
So True - So True
-
Many get ahead by AK (aka: ass kissing) for some people and they fly through the ladders or ranks by just agreeing with every supervisor along the way. Never question anything just do what they say - and up the ladder you go. Plenty of self thinkers and a ton of AK followers.

In my many years of life I've seen this all the time. Then if it don't work the AK's catch the flack. Oh yea!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote