Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2006, 03:09 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default We Democrats won The House and the Senate

Yeah us!
I voted straight Dem.
I tried to get back in line and vote again, Hey Im a Dem I can do that, Then I remembered I wasn't in Chicago.
Palosi for president in 08.
I need my food stamps,
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2006, 03:23 AM

Ron If the DEM'S don't do whats right for the country in two years we'll fire them too!

razz
Old 11-09-2006, 04:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default THA NKS RON!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by blues clues Ron If the DEM'S don't do whats right for the country in two years we'll fire them too!

razz
Thanks Ron!!!!!

You did the right thing.
And so did the rest of the people in this great country
CAN WE START MEASURING FOR THE DRAPES NOW??
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!
And they've repudiated gthe Republican Lies and UnAmerican agenda--can we have our country back now that youve ruined it?
Say what you wwill about Pelosi, she looked better to the American People than "Hide-The Pedophile" Hastert.
Remember this quote?
"Once the minority of House and Senate Democrats are comfortable in their minority status, they will have no problem socializing with the Republicans," (Republican Strategist Grover Norquist) told Richard Leiby of The Post. "Any farmer will tell you that certain animals run around and are unpleasant. But when they've been 'fixed,' then they are happy and sedate. They are contented and cheerful."
For starters, we want Norquists balls on a stick--and then the balls off of every other Republican who agreed with this. Once they've been "fixed" they'll be happy and sedate, contented and cheerfull--just like the Democrats . LOOK FORWARD TO IT, REPUBLICANS!!! Hope you like holding your meetings in the basement, we've got it all decorated real nice for you. As soon as the Republicans took over they immediately tried to start screwing the Democrats--look forward to it, Republicans!! All talk of "Bipartsanship" is window dressing, we want to see your blood.
And the good news is we won't even have to enact new Legeilature to do this--the rules the Republicans enacted to disenfranchise us will be just fine. We'll do the budget now to try and rein in the bloated federal Republican spending (therefore cutting off the Republicans main source of revenue)--and the Republicans can sit in the basement and watch america try and heal itself from years of Republican misrule.
Look forward to investigations, lots and lots of investigations. Subpoena power at last !! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! We're going top show where all the billions youve been shoving into your pockets went. We're going to show all the lies that went into the Iraq debacle. We're going to blow the lid off of Cheney and Halliburton. There's so much corruption to look at its hard to know where to start. Its going to be lots of fun, we can hardly wait!!
The American poeple have voted to kick out the corrupt Republicans and let justice prevail!! And now we're going to do it!!
But don't worry, Republicans, think how happy and contented you'll be once you've been "fixed"!!!

But for now--back to the conga line!!!
DA DA DA DA DDAAAAAAA KICK!!k!
DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA KICK!!!

Stay good, all
God Bless America
James

PS Blues, youre right--we need to be "fair" to the Republicans once theyve been fixed YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 11-09-2006, 04:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: THA NKS RON!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by exlrrp

Thanks Ron!!!!!

You did the right thing.
And so did the rest of the people in this great country
CAN WE START MEASURING FOR THE DRAPES NOW??
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!
And they've repudiated gthe Republican Lies and UnAmerican agenda--can we have our country back now that youve ruined it?
Say what you wwill about Pelosi, she looked better to the American People than "Hide-The Pedophile" Hastert.
Remember this quote?
"Once the minority of House and Senate Democrats are comfortable in their minority status, they will have no problem socializing with the Republicans," (Republican Strategist Grover Norquist) told Richard Leiby of The Post. "Any farmer will tell you that certain animals run around and are unpleasant. But when they've been 'fixed,' then they are happy and sedate. They are contented and cheerful."
For starters, we want Norquists balls on a stick--and then the balls off of every other Republican who agreed with this. Once they've been "fixed" they'll be happy and sedate, contented and cheerfull--just like the Democrats . LOOK FORWARD TO IT, REPUBLICANS!!! Hope you like holding your meetings in the basement, we've got it all decorated real nice for you. As soon as the Republicans took over they immediately tried to start screwing the Democrats--look forward to it, Republicans!! All talk of "Bipartsanship" is window dressing, we want to see your blood.
And the good news is we won't even have to enact new Legeilature to do this--the rules the Republicans enacted to disenfranchise us will be just fine. We'll do the budget now to try and rein in the bloated federal Republican spending (therefore cutting off the Republicans main source of revenue)--and the Republicans can sit in the basement and watch america try and heal itself from years of Republican misrule.
Look forward to investigations, lots and lots of investigations. Subpoena power at last !! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! We're going top show where all the billions youve been shoving into your pockets went. We're going to show all the lies that went into the Iraq debacle. We're going to blow the lid off of Cheney and Halliburton. There's so much corruption to look at its hard to know where to start. Its going to be lots of fun, we can hardly wait!!
The American poeple have voted to kick out the corrupt Republicans and let justice prevail!! And now we're going to do it!!
But don't worry, Republicans, think how happy and contented you'll be once you've been "fixed"!!!

But for now--back to the conga line!!!
DA DA DA DA DDAAAAAAA KICK!!k!
DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA KICK!!!

Stay good, all
God Bless America
James

PS Blues, youre right--we need to be "fair" to the Republicans once theyve been fixed YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A PARTIAL LIST OF GONE ASSHOLES!!!!
DELAY----GONE!!!!
FRIST---GONE!!!
SANTORUM----GONE!!!
ALLEN----GONE!!!
DEWINE----GONE!!!
BURNS-----GONE!!!!
HAYWORTH----GONE
POMBO---GONE!!!!
HARRIS----GONE!!!

Who would have dared to dream this even 6 months ago?

There IS a God--and she may just like America after all. A few more days of celebrating and then it will be Ho for The Great Revenge. I mean justice. What a rare and wonderful neutering this will be
Stay Good, all
James
Old 11-09-2006, 05:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Bush and Co. had all the power handed to them over the last 12 years and proceeded to trample the Constitution and Bill of Rights into nothingness. The ballot box is the only real power we have as citizens. It certainly worked this time. I wish anyone reading this who is not registered or who just doesn't vote, will consider all those who have died since 1776 so you can just sit on your ass and criticize. You should be ashamed.

Larry
Old 11-09-2006, 06:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Larry

Specifically, what rights have you or any other American lost in the last 12 years? Incidentally, the Bill of Rights is a part of the US Constitution, being the first ten amendments. But you probably already knw that, right?

What rights have been trampled upon? Please be specific and cite instances or examples.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:09 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Quote:
Anticipating her party's new majority status, Pelosi struck a confident and conciliatory tone Tuesday night: "Democrats are ready to lead. We are prepared to govern. And we will do so working together with the administration and Republicans in Congress in partnership, not partisanship.
Quote:
All talk of "Bipartsanship" is window dressing, we want to see your blood.~James Worth~
Never had a doubt in my mind James, but thank youfor the confirmation. It'sa securefeeling to know my gutinstinctsare still right on target.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-09-2006, 08:13 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Rights
Wire tapping without a warrant, Even if that tap would save lives, Let them die, Get a court order first.
Torture in Cuba, Each should have a trial and follow the Geneva conventions.
The citizens deserve to know everything the CIA knows and have it in print, And as long as its in print lets all have a vote on any action before the CIA takes action.
If your not a citizen you should get equal rights under the United States Constitution.
You should be allowed to marry any one or anything you wish.
People that break the law should be given 35 or 40 chances to be rehabilitated before going to prison that is not inhumane.
Safe sanctuary's in California and Miami for illegals
Bipartsanship, as long as you republicans agree with us, If not , then we tried Bipartsanship and you made it fail.
Just a few rights we have lost
Old 11-09-2006, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

?A few more days of celebrating and then it will be Ho for The Great Revenge.?

If I were a betting man, I?d have just made a bundle. I had made mental odds as to who here would be calling for revenge and blood. No big surprise and I hit it spot-on. Now then, the hit list needs to be revealed; is it a personal and enabled hit list, a National hit list or just a generic non-liberal, one size fits all, hit list. But I suppose that is to be a big surprise, sans any content of formal allegation or due process of substantiating allegation.

Could it be that just voting of free will has now become a dangerous and punishable offence? And Larry fusses about the supposedly squished bill of rights but apparently missed these thinly veiled assertions of intent.

Scamp

And Ron, sounds good to me but don?t forget about blowing the southern border wide open. Diseases long under control in this country are now on the rise again, namely tuberculosis and polio are boiling across the border. Presumably, ?The Great Revenge? will of necessity have to include children as well, there has been no inoculation or preventive measures for decades so they are sitting ducks.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g Rights
Wire tapping without a warrant, Even if that tap would save lives, Let them die, Get a court order first.
Torture in Cuba, Each should have a trial and follow the Geneva conventions.
The citizens deserve to know everything the CIA knows and have it in print, And as long as its in print lets all have a vote on any action before the CIA takes action.
If your not a citizen you should get equal rights under the United States Constitution.
You should be allowed to marry any one or anything you wish.
People that break the law should be given 35 or 40 chances to be rehabilitated before going to prison that is not inhumane.
Safe sanctuary's in California and Miami for illegals
Bipartsanship, as long as you republicans agree with us, If not , then we tried Bipartsanship and you made it fail.
Just a few rights we have lost
Spoken like a true Dem!!