The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2005, 02:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Dumb question

I lost my cell phone about two weeks ago. I am almost positive it is not stolen because I was losing it about every other day. The other day I was losing my wallet. (I got no brains) I went to the cell phone place and told them my phone was lost because I had the insurance. They asked me if I was sure it was lost instead of stolen. I said I was almost positive. He said the insurance requires in EITHER case the name and badge number of the law enforcement officer I reported it to. So here I am telling one of you law enforcement types that I lost my phone. Would you e-mail me your badge number so I can file insurance? snikaed@comcast.net ps: I also lost the pepper shaker but was uninsured for that. I probably threw them both in the trash.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links