The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2003, 04:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Why Some Liberals Deserve Contempt

Kindly read this, and see if the contempt and loathing for some liberals is justified:

Gary Kamiya, executive editor of the left-leaning Internet journal Salon (www.salon.com), confirms what some Americans have only suspected: Liberals were cheering for the enemy in Iraq.
"I have a confession: I have at times, as the war has unfolded, secretly wished for things to go wrong," Mr. Kamiya wrote last week. "Wished for the Iraqis to be more nationalistic, to resist longer. Wished for the Arab world to rise up in rage. Wished for all the things we feared would happen. I'm not alone: A number of serious, intelligent, morally sensitive people who oppose the war have told me they have had identical feelings."

A greater question is how can a so-called morally sensitive people want for more American casualties? How many people does this miscreant claim to speak for? If this is the paradigm of the liberals, they deserve nothing but loathing. And in closing, I'll wager that no liberal or Democrat will disavow Kamiya's statement.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links