The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2002, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Revised Standard Version Andy & Annette

We lost the first thread but not before I read the story of Andy enjoyin' the view. Acutally I didn't catch that as I was lookin at the guy coming through the door..or I should say past the guy coming through the door at the rig and the rv he pulled up in. I thought about asking him to take me with him when he left but decided the price would be to high. I'll get my own damn rig and rv thank you very much.

Keith and Andy are worried about me lyin' about my age and I have to tell the truth. I'm actually seventy. Look pretty good don't I? Hey! for the cost of a rig and rv I will sell you the secret.

Annette has it too but you will have to talk to her about what she would trade it for. She is not only young looking and beautiful but had me in stitches.

I asked Andy Friday night if he wanted to go rock and roll but he gave it a pass. I just can't find anyone to dance with me. He gave me hug and told me not to drink to much when I left them Saturday night.

They would have laughed after all my threats to take the old folks home and go out alone to listen to music I ended up in a motel room watchin' Nascar on T.V. like the good girl that I am.

Is that sad or what?

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links