The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2018, 08:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Me Thinks They Protest Far Too Much & Far Too Often

7-8-2018

Maybe to a few of those within this government who are running our nation, it is just one big (and profitable) game? Of course, they will never admit to it, and as a matter of fact, many of them get downright miffed when any of ‘Us Little People” display the audacity of pointing this out! The problem is that many of these politicians have grown convinced that they are far superior to the people that they govern, and they also seem to think that they are beyond contestation, and woe be to anyone who even dares to challenge their authority or their orders!

And worse yet, some of these arrogant fools have even taken to exacting revenge against the people themselves when those citizens and patriots dare to expect them to act in accordance to “Our Founding Documents” and the inviolable tenets contained within them!

The problem is, and remains, that no right was ever extracted from the core of our values in one fell-swoop. But once allowed to go unchallenged or uncontested, those who are doing the taking are rarely (if ever) content with their newly stolen power, as has become increasingly obvious by the recent attacks against “Our Constitution and its Bill of Rights!”

I have also heard a great deal of prattle about this concept of being “A Team Player!” But might I remind these misguided cretins that many of “The Nazis” were also team players and we all know how that turned out – now don’t we? Is this not still a Government “Of The People, By The People and For The People?” And the only team that we need, in my opinion, is that which was envisioned by “OUR ILLUSTRIOUS FOUNDERS!” It has served us well and faithfully for over Two Hundred and Forty-Two Years!

Hardcore
Old 07-08-2018, 09:17 AM

HC - the turnover of white house personnel is something remarkable. Right now I'd say we are all in a world of hurt with this leadership - Top on down. Way too much BS and a lot of disappointments since this term began. Will it self correct? I doubt it too many issues still unresolved and ongoing investigations will take time to complete. One of two things have worked out OK but way too many ugly things are still coming out. Too much bad news every night about personnel and poor leadership and way too much misguided issues of profit making while serving in the white house and even congress. I don't see any fix in the near future other than more disappointments.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote