The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2018, 09:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question It's As Obvious As Hell

3-21-2018

I don’t care what political party any President of the United States belongs to, just as long as he (or she) is a patriot, loves our nation, and does a good job! When, however, and as I saw on the tube this morning, any individual(s) begin to go into personal issues in order to attempt to plow the road into the next election, I can not help but wonder what will come next – parking tickets, what side of their hair they part, or maybe if they have even picked their nose in public? Get real people, no person is perfect, and the old excuse that “It’s All Just Politics” just won’t wash either!

This is our nation, it is our kid’s futures, it is the country that thousands of Americans have died to defend, and most of all, it is our solemn duty to leave our country intact! And they who seek to besmirch our honor, defame our heritage, or take a dump upon our children’s futures, along the blood of countless patriots past, and this by taking any cheap or stinking shot at our honor and the dignity of future generations as well, and just to gain some sort of political advantage, are really something else! And the latest of these cheap shot in the dark is being taken over affairs that Donald Trump may (or may not) have engaged in, many years ago (let he, or she, who is without sin, so to speak)? And for that matter, might I remind those so engaged that our history is replete with those politicians, from both political parties, who have engaged in more than a little hanky-panky, and this did not interfere with their effectiveness in office, to my knowledge?

And finally, if you are looking for a vestal-virgin (or even a saint), to fill any public office, then good luck with that – “At Least On This Side Of The Final Judgment!!”

Hardcore
Old 03-21-2018, 10:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Rick (pus all other True Patriots),
As to your: And finally, if you (re. all Americans) are looking for a vestal-virgin (or even a saint), to fill any public office,..."I believe we already have such wonderfully-saintly types in public office.

Ever hear of SANCTIMONIOUS Maxine Waters and SANCTIMONIOUS Nancy Pelosi (?), just to mention a few of those typically SANCTIMONIOUS, Morally Superior (in their eyes only), and One Party Governance Preferring and/or Political Supremacist Democrats.

On that: "Vestal-virgin" bit,...eh? Who-the-hell-knows?

Both obvious great intellects and raving beauties are just so-damn-lovable (tee-he...just jokin)).

Neil