The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2019, 06:25 PM

Talking It's that time again a few beer's & songs

Hey - guys its beer night.

Ever notice HC's postings & comments they are always to the point and right on target. We need more like him. I"m in the garage having a couple beers listening to Italian songs. Heritage from my Grandpa and Dad they preached it. All gone now and I miss Nana's home made spaghetti - and Grandpa's homemade vino! Forgot to mention the wife's Italian as well.

PBR's on tap tonight - what the hell its cheap and it does the job. I'd prefer the German Black Beer's two or three and you got the buzz.

Wife isn't doing much better - but we confirmed she doesn't have cancer! She still has problems with her nervous system and anxiety. Down to 92 lbs. She hates everything and everyone but that's normal for Italian women more-so when their sick. She's doing her best and knows its a lost cause. Hate's me cause I'm not sicker! Oh well.

A Sailor's comment: It's just like a Woman - The Rigging cost more than the Hull.

But I got a good one and good with money - you can't ask for a better wife. She knows I'm in the garage but I have PA system from the house to the garage so if she needs me she lets me know.

I'm in my hole (partial office & partially my only spot I can close the door) It's ~ 5' x 7' and its full of my shit - no ones goes in here I've got it locked. All my military crap and computer it's my hole and I love it.

Wait a minute I've got to get another cold one! Also have a frig in the garage and a small heater in the room.

Got two more teeth pulled a few days ago. Now when I smile its a picket fence style. Eventually I will get some store bought new ones. Like George had and will no doubt be more cost effective.

The Italian song - Momma is on now! How sad. More beer it helps.

Ya know politics today really SUCKS BIG TIME. Nobody is happy. The system is like a broken record. Everything turns to shit and you can't find a good word anywhere. The world is still spinning is about all I can say. The Sun comes UP and the Moon later. The wind blows or its hotter than hell. We've had so much rain I can hear the worms yelling for life preservers. The birds ate so many they can't even fly anymore. So now the cats are having a field day fest.

The VA called me in for a follow up - took seven x-rays and told me my left arm should fall off shortly. Surgery is needed. Said I will get back to you. Rotary Cuff is what they call it. Sore as hell! Raising it in certain positions really aches.

Lost 32 lbs - it had to be the haircut I just got. Got a nice military cut with white walls my wife about had a heart attack. It'll grow back in about 3 years. Setting and example for my Grandson. It won't work but I guess it's the generation.

Life is nothing more than a magazine. I'm nearing the last 15 pages who knows maybe there are more if I learn how to count.

I hope all you guys are doing good and enjoying what little life we all have left. Humor is helpful - my kids can't believe I still have a sense of humor. But without it - you've got nothing but serious shit to think about. Smile and laugh keeps the wrinkles on your face from seizing up.

I'd love to get to the VFW more but with my wife being so sick I have to control my urge to really hang one on. But I save more money by staying sober. Plus my auto insurance is far less no tickets or accidents in the last 15+ years (knock on wood). Sure as hell I get nailed real soon.

I know your bored as hell reading this BS but I want to say hi and wish you all well. Find some humor - drink some beers or whatever - but keep moving! It's important. When you feel like you need to vent go in the garage and bust something up. Work up a good sweat and then have a few beers and you will mellow out.

Love Life & your Families while you can.

Best to you all

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links