The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2020, 08:13 AM

Default Revelation at Sundance? Hillary throws Obama under the bus

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2020, 08:26 AM

Every time something happen's its someone else's fault. Every President (current or past) will blame the other guy - it always happens. I've always hated politics and always will.
He said - She said - They said - Other's have said - it goes on and on.

The blame game is afoot - as always. I'm not surprised and it will continue. Nobody can walk in another man's or woman's shoes without finding fault in their issues. None are God's and people often times blame other's but forget their faults and yet still blame others. It's sad to see or hear these continuous blame games. I guess that's part of politics.

But it's always after the fact and tossing the blame to other's who may have inherited from his predecessor. You have to laugh at politics it is so corrupt and yet people still vote them in and later degrade them for issues of the day.

I would hate to be in politics - its a no win scenario regardless of how well or bad they do while in office. They all catch hell after they leave or by books written by those who think they know better.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote