The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2002, 11:52 AM

Thumbs up Dmz-Lt

I've been off the net for a day or two but how in the heck do you break a finger Fishing? Comeon lets have the real skinny>
Old 06-17-2002, 12:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Cool

This ain't no shit man , I was there. No, no that's my war stories. We had been drinkin beer all day when... No no that my mountain stories. Once upon a time there , No no thats the kids night time stories. Hey Frank , to tell the truth I am not sure. We were coming in to shore in a small boat in a storm at the end of the day and the boat was really wacking down hard. I think I banged it into the metal guard rail while trying not to spill my beer. ( I hate alcohol abuse) That's my story and I am sticking to it. Since I just had to explain to my daughter, who reads here, that I really didn't have some other womans name tattooed on my ass. I am REALLY sticking to this story ! See ya soon.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 11:38 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 

Hey Grunt how are ya. Breakin a finger is small stuff, would have gone with LT but had all of my teeth pulled last week and couldn't open a beer bottle. Last time we went, LT pulled a sting ray into the boat and it nailed him in the wrist. Had to drive him 75 miles to a hospital in Tallahassee for ER treatment. On the way back I mixed him a strong rum & coke and pain pills. Next day I speared my foot with a catfish fin. On the way home I told LT that if we were little our mothers would not let us play togather.

It has been a hell of a week, Think I'll wonder over to the saloon and order a Sid Seizure, Whats that ? what is a Sid Seizure, Well stop in and Ill buy you one.

We are on the 3rd reprint of the Psyco Vets shirts and they still have not got it right.

Pho127
Old 06-18-2002, 11:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Fisherman allowed their lies.

Next time you must take me so I can monitor the entire situation.

Fisherman are allowed their lies, but only about the size of their catch. That's the rules by Hixson and we must stick to them.

Keith
Old 06-18-2002, 11:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default third reprint???

...who did the first two blunders, what three sleeves, two headholes, is there going to be a chioce of colors, and fabrics, any ones with pockets available?, no let's see...
don't like them stingrays, fishing in Fla. once on a sand bar, and had one swim up to me off my rear right qtr., and scared the shit out of me..., jumped up in one motion, and whipped out my buck 110, and while my feet were out of the water, and stabbed it coming down..., I SWEAR, came up out of the water with it, and was so embarrassed because it was only about 12' around, but hell, it snuck up on me...
...learned real early about catfish in La. those three things on the head, and side do hurt weather it be in the hands or the feet, even caught a small gator on a pole...
...love the outdoors, don't you..., Hey, who was it hooked the screen door ice fishing last year....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 06-18-2002, 01:31 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 

Went ice fishing once, Damn near drowned trying to fry a block of ice. Later on an experienced grizzled ice fisherman informed me that they are supposed to be broiled.
Old 06-18-2002, 01:45 PM

Default Ice fishin

The really hard part is cutting that "trolling trench" thru 20 - 30 of ice. Then walking back and forth pulling that perchie shad rap.
Old 06-18-2002, 02:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default trolling trench

No fishing story the true!

Cut four holes with the auger. Then connect the holes with a chain saw. Wear a dry suit but you reall can make a trolling trench.

Keith
Old 06-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default BUT

OK!! so now how do you get the boat in to do the trolling???
It dosen't work, I drew it out on paper and all I got was a diamond shaped hole. To top that off while standing in the middle connecting the holes when I made the last cut it all sunk and I went into the water,, dropped the chain saw and had to free dive about 300 feet to retrieve it.
Old 06-18-2002, 04:07 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default catfish cure

Getting stun by a catfish is a very painfull experiance. If this should happen to you, rub some of the catfish slim from the catfish onto the wound, it lessens the pain alot and reduses the time the pain is there. I have tried this and it works.
Ron