The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-05-2011, 06:29 PM

Default the most probable cause of AUTISM

"Autism is on the Rise ... with no cause & no cure in sight"
Headline tonight on the Parker/Spitzer TV show with discussion also on Anderson Cooper 360.

I remember an interview by Don Imus with a friend who had twin sons with Autism and over the years, although they had every test imaginable (they had money) ... still no idea what caused it, or what to do to help them

Suspect for 'the cause of Autism' *

Exposure to glycol ethers in various ways,
would cause this / there is an autoimmune aspect to AUTISM
http://www.valdezlink.com/pages/isautismautoimmune.htm

quote: "My kids went to a daycare that scrupulously cleaned per state standards. The kids constantly passed diarrhea and other stuff around. Then they went to a place that was a mess, and probably would have been shut down by the state if they inspected it. The kids were a lot healthier there, no constant viruses, etc." ... a friend of Mr P 2007

Autism & Cleaning Products? *

I hope 'the kids' won't have to get a flu shot *

'Nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine,' -Jonas Salk, inventor of the IPV, testifying before a Senate subcommittee.Informed Choiceflu vaccines

treatments of gamma globulin help autoimmune issues

Our Nation doesn't understand 'chemical' flu that leads to chronic fatigue

Unexplained FATIGUE after flu symptoms?

iF IT IS 'chemical' flu, I suggest people should share this with their doctor;

I think they may be dealing with the flu doctors don't understand

The reason that chronic fatigue, (More accurately CFIDS) is so perplexing is

'chemical' flu can start with loosening of the sinuses ... 'the sniffles' & is thought to be no big deal

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 11:29 AM

Thumbs up Hi Margret

It's been awhile since I've seen one of your postings - I hope you are well and had a good holiday. Your insites are very helpful and have enlightened many of us. I have a grandson with Autism he's 7 and its been tough on the little guy. Schools are not geared up to help these little folks and they suffer from inappropriate guidance and care.

Wife is headed for spinal work - she may back out again - she's scared and I don't blame her. I've been sick - the wifes been sick - people at work been sick - this years been tough on colds and coughs. Yep I got flu shot made me feel sick too. Antibodies take a while to build up it seems.

You take care Margret and thanks for looking in on us as you often do. I salute you for your caring ways. God Bless you.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Last edited by Boats; 01-31-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-05-2011, 02:26 PM

Default hard on the little guy

Thank you. Always hard to see the children struggling. I think there are many ways we are bombarded with exposure to glycol ether chemicals, and when you hear 'antibiotics' for help, maybe they are noticing an anemia sign ..... ?

I think gamma globulin is a help for autoimmune issues; have the little one's parents to ask their doctor. (In general, most medications contain glycol ether & are more likely to harm than they are to help someone.)

http://www.valdezlink.com/

as follows here: (look for links with your curser)

There are two major misconceptions in medical science. One is that flu symptoms are caused by a virus. No, flu symptoms are caused from exposure to glycol ether: 'chemical flu.' Look for blood in urine. Another is that very high white blood cell counts is a sign of an infection. It can also be a sign of the advanced anemia of CFIDS, FM, CFS... the AUTOIMMUNE ANEMIA not usually found by doctors: AIHA or IMHA. http://www.valdezlink.com/re/health/comment.htm

FIND the anemia
http://www.valdezlink.com/re/health/find.htm

Look at the Red Blood Cells - Find the Anemia*
World Health Organization says to suspect these chemicals * forbrain tumors
My friend had symptoms of pancreatitis mid September, 2007; by March 2, 2008 she died * * *

Her symptoms at death showed 'shortness of breath; (gasping for breath), rapid heart-beat, 'the chills:' ANEMIA signs, not pancreatic cancer signs.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

Tags
autism cause