The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2011, 10:51 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Patriot Files rated Safe Site by Norton

Just to calm the waters a bit here.

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.patriotfiles.com%2Fforum%2 Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff=83

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 10:58 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Thumbs up

I have experienced some of the very problems Neil has had recently but my guess is they are technical problems and not due to some attack on the site. Right now the site is running smooth as silk for me.

A couple of tips, don't dilly dally when creating a post and sending it, if you are running Windows and IE you might need to update to a new version. You might even need to update to a new computer. (Not easy to do for those of us that don't own the bank.)

Others may want to jump in with more suggestions. I have been posting to Patroit Files for over a decade. I've gone through three different computers and several different internet security packages (all of them well known and trusted) without one alert of malicious code being downloaded from Patriot Files. Your milage may vary.

Patriot Files rated #1 out of the top 100 History Sites. Click on link and scroll to bottom of the page. Might as well vote while you're there if you agree.

http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-30-2011, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Thumbs up

No, I don’t own the Patriot Files, I am not running any ads on the Patriot Files and I’m not David’s mother. My only claim to fame is I’m old enough to be his mother. In fact I’m probably older than his mother. In fact I’m probably older than the dear reader’s mother. Time for a nap.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow,

Glad to hear that site got cleaned up.

Thanks.

Plus,...appears that patriotfiles.com now daily has even more viewers than had before.

Neil