Old 04-26-2002, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default I want Congress'es loose lips IDENTIFIED

fnaWife2AFVV

Registered to :Sep 26, 2001
Posted 10-10-2001 at 00:04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really, really, really want to know which members of Congress leaked classified and troop-endangering info the the media.

The stupidity of such a thing defies comprehension......jeez, even here you know darn good and well we are all self-refraining from posting thoughts, having discussions, etc., which might even conceivably give the bad guys even the slightest possible upper hand.

I'm thinking any such members of Congress prolly have no business being in decion making, voting casting positions of power to begin with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile www Qoute
arrow

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 10-10-2001 at 02:18
That and also think we are pretty stupid to spread binny boy's propaganda for him. We are using our news media for him to give a call to arms. How damn stupid is that? Am I gettin' old or something. Am I missing something here. I just don't get it. We have his propaganda being broadcast and retired types from all kinds government positions giving blow by blow of how we are going to do this or that. I'm not calling for a total blackout but I think the dicussion should be limited to we did this and this is the results. Oh well what I do know? Feeling a little cynical tonight...arrow>>>>>>>

-----------------
The LT said: "Keep Movin"

Profile Qoute
fnaWife2AFVV

Registered to :Sep 26, 2001
Posted 12-10-2001 at 00:32
Still in that cynical frame of mind? I had a link forwarded to me earlier this evening...to a page which basically analyizes the 9 and 11 aspect of thing all the way back to the Dark Ages....including all kinds of wierd things, right down to the flight patterns of the doomed airliners and how they correlate to all this other stuff.

I should send it to you - especially since I don't know squat about religion, religious history, etc., and am in no frame of mind tonight to analyize anything......

m

Profile www Qoute
KOOL

Registered to :Sep 27, 2001
Posted 04-11-2001 at 16:44
Now we know it's not just Congress mouthing off and breaking security. What the hell is the matter with these people?
-----------------
ANCHOR CLANKER
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links