The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Other Conflicts > Cold War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2022, 08:15 AM

Angry Russia says London will be 'first to be bombed' if war breaks out with NATO

Russia says London will be 'first to be bombed' if war breaks out with NATO
By: ADen-Jay Wood - CBN Britain's News Channel - 06-24-22
Re: https://www.gbnews.uk/news/russia-sa...th-nato/324351

A close ally to Vladimir Putin, Andrey Gurulyov said "it’s crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons"

Russia has warned that London would be the first to be bombed if a world war broke out.

Close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Andrey Gurulyov, made the claims on State TV’s Channel 1 as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues.

Earlier this week, one of Mr Putin's top allies, Nikolai Patrushev, the secretary of Russia's Security Council, arrived in the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad to discuss national security amid a row with NATO member Lithuania which stopped the transit of EU-sanctioned goods to Russian territory.

As the row continues, Mr Gurulyov said: “We’ll destroy the entire group of enemy’s space satellites during the first air operation.

“No one will care if they are American or British, we would see them all as NATO.

“Second, we’ll mitigate the entire system of anti-missile defence, everywhere and 100 percent.

“Third, we certainly won’t start from Warsaw, Paris or Berlin.

“The first to be hit will be London."

He added: “It’s crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons.

“As part of the operation to destroy critically important sites, Western Europe will be cut off from power supplies and immobilised.

“All power supply sites will be destroyed.

[Britons sentenced to death for fighting in Ukraine launch appeal after being told: 'You will be executed']

“And in the third stage, I shall see what the USA will tell Western Europe on continuing their fight in the cold, without food and electricity.

“I wonder how they (the US) will manage to stay aside.

“This is the rough plan, and I deliberately leave out certain moments because they are not to be discussed on TV.”

Hi comments come after British General Sanders told troops: “I am the first Chief of the General Staff since 1941 to take command of the Army in the shadow of a land war in Europe involving a continental power.

“The scale of the enduring threat from Russia shows we've entered a new era of insecurity.

“It is my singular duty to make our army as lethal and effective as it can be. The time is now and the opportunity is ours to seize."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: I think Putin is talking our his ass again. If his military leaders allow him
to do what he say's - they had better put a bullet in his head and stop all these threats.
The guy is way off dead center and to quote such an attack like he is - is really only
a threat. He's getting his ass kicked and will say just about anything to keep himself
in the public eye. His Generals have got to know this guy isn't playing with a full
deck and will destroy Russia and its people who really didn't want this invasion is to
begin with its absolutely bullshit. (He's mentally unstable he's got go!). That's the
only resolve I know of that will allow the world to continue. He's dying he wants
to take as many as he can before he dies. He's got nothing to loose or gain
by living. Evidently his people mean to little to him and the consquences of a
nuclear is his grand finally before he dies. He's a real sick puppy that needs
to be put down! It's up to you guys to take him out of suffer his sickness
with him until his end of days.
-
I don't know what they are waiting for - before he dies he wants to cripple the entire
world for his own peronal vendeta - which is way out in left field. We don't want to
destroy Russian people - to the contrary we want to work with them - and to deter
his motives along with those of China and North Korea.
-
There is a sickness with these socalled leaders and their mentality is off the wall
110%. They all talk tough but the final ramifications of such an exchange that
would be "God awful and contaminate the entire world order."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links