The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2002, 05:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Chris Mom Send a message via AIM to Chris Mom Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Mom
Default Looking for Military Families in Melbourne, Florida

Hi,
I am looking for military families, be it parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc who would like to get together for moral support.
In about a month, I will be a newbie when it comes to military life, as my 18 yr old son will be in Ft. Knox. The Army. And I would like to be able to talk to others face to face for that special support. The one that you get when you see a face, a smile, a frown, a hug, etc.
Please e-mail me so that we can get together. I know that I am not the only one out there who needs that type of support. Yes, doing the e-mail thing is great, but sometimes a shoulder to cry on or someone to hug is even better and you can not get that through an e-mail..
Let Freedom Ring
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links