The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2008, 08:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to Gunner Carvo Send a message via MSN to Gunner Carvo Send a message via Yahoo to Gunner Carvo
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Damn media!

MILITARY DEATHS FOR TWENTY YEARS

Bet you didn't know the following!

Military losses for 20 years

These are some rather eye-opening facts: Since the start of the war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan , the sacrifice has been enormous. In the time period from the invasion of Iraq in March 2003 through now, we have lost over 3000 military personnel to enemy action and accidents. As tragic as the loss of any member of the US Armed Forces is, consider the following statistics: The annual fatalities of military members while actively serving in the armed forces from 1980 through 2006:
>>1980 .......... 2,392
>>1981 ......... 2,380
>>1984 .......... 1,999
>>1988 .......... 1,819
>>1989 .......... 1,636
>>1990 ......... 1,508
>>1991 .......... 1,787
>>1992 .......... 1,293----------------------------------------------------
>>1993 .......... 1,213
>>1994 .......... 1,075
>>1995 ...........2,465
>>1996 ........ 2,318 Clinton years @13,417 deaths
>>1997 .......... 817
>>1998 ......... 2,252
>>1999 .......... 1,984 -------------------------------------------------
>>2000 .......... 1,983
>>2001 ......... 890
>>2002 .......... 1,007 7 BUSH years @ 9,016 deaths
>>2003 .......... 1,410
>>2004 .......... 1,887
>>2005 ......... 919
>>2006.......... 920 ------------------------------------------------------------

If you are confused when you look at these figures...so was I.
Do these figures mean that the loss from the two latest conflicts in the Middle East are LESS than the loss of military personnel during Mr. Clinton 's presidency; when America wasn't even involved in a war? And, I was even more confused; when I read that in 1980, during the reign of President (Nobel Peace Prize) Jimmy Carter, there were 2,392 US military fatalities!

These figures indicate that many of our Media &Politicians will pick and choose. They present only those 'facts' which support their agenda-driven reporting. Why do so many of them march in lock-step to twist the truth. Where do so many of them get their marching-orders for their agenda?
Our Mainstream Print and TV media, and many Politicians like to slant; that these brave men and women, who are losing their lives in Iraq , are mostly minorities! Wrong AGAIN--- just one more media lie! The latest census, of Americans, shows the following distribution of American citizens, by Race:
>>European descent (White) ....... 69.12%
>>Hispanic ................................ 12.5%
>>Black.................................... 12.3%
>>Asian ...................................... 3.7%
>>Native American .................... . 1.0%
>>Other ...................................... 2.6%

Now... here are the fatalities by Race; over the past three years in Iraqi Freedom:
>>European descent (white) .... 74.31%
>>Hispanic ............................. 10.74%
>>Black ................................... 9.67%
>>Asian ................................. . 1.81%
>>Native American ................... 1.09%
>>Other .................................... . 33%

You do the Math! These figures don't lie... but, Media-liars figure...and they sway public opinion! (These statistics are published by Congressional Research Service, and they may be confirmed by anyone at:
[media]http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf[/media] )

Now ask yourself these two questions:
'Why does the mainstream Print and TV Media never print statistics like these?' and 'Why do the mainstream media hate the web as much as they do?'

"Without me, the war will go on. With me, it could end." - me

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - JFK

"Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto."
(I bring not the rays of the sun but the thunderbolts of Jupiter)

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 12:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gunner,...

Congressional Research Service's showing that during Clinton's peacetime 8 years of military
service fatalities were: "13,417" and during Bush's 7 wartime same were; "9,016" should open
some eyes, or at minimum take some wind out of sails out career-Undermining Blow-hards .

Have no way telling. But, such also makes me wonder if even MORE of such Brave Souls
and/or sole guarantors of our: "Liberty & Freedom" (NO politicians can ever guarantee such.)
would have died here on our highways,...if not instead Courageously Serving all over The World?

Neil
Old 07-12-2008, 03:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Interesting! I wonder what the breakdown is for causes?

Last edited by 1CAVCCO15MED; 07-13-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What the hell is wrong with folks like you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner Carvo View Post
MILITARY DEATHS FOR TWENTY YEARS

Bet you didn't know the following!

Military losses for 20 years

These are some rather eye-opening facts: Since the start of the war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan , the sacrifice has been enormous. In the time period from the invasion of Iraq in March 2003 through now, we have lost over 3000 military personnel to enemy action and accidents. As tragic as the loss of any member of the US Armed Forces is, consider the following statistics: The annual fatalities of military members while actively serving in the armed forces from 1980 through 2006:
>>1980 .......... 2,392
>>1981 ......... 2,380
>>1984 .......... 1,999
>>1988 .......... 1,819
>>1989 .......... 1,636
>>1990 ......... 1,508
>>1991 .......... 1,787
>>1992 .......... 1,293----------------------------------------------------
>>1993 .......... 1,213
>>1994 .......... 1,075
>>1995 ...........2,465
>>1996 ........ 2,318 Clinton years @13,417 deaths
>>1997 .......... 817
>>1998 ......... 2,252
>>1999 .......... 1,984 -------------------------------------------------

>>2000 .......... 1,983
>>2001 ......... 890
>>2002 .......... 1,007 7 BUSH years @ 9,016 deaths
>>2003 .......... 1,410
>>2004 .......... 1,887
>>2005 ......... 919
>>2006.......... 920 ------------------------------------------------------------

If you are confused when you look at these figures...so was I.
Do these figures mean that the loss from the two latest conflicts in the Middle East are LESS than the loss of military personnel during Mr. Clinton 's presidency; when America wasn't even involved in a war? And, I was even more confused; when I read that in 1980, during the reign of President (Nobel Peace Prize) Jimmy Carter, there were 2,392 US military fatalities!

These figures indicate that many of our Media &Politicians will pick and choose. They present only those 'facts' which support their agenda-driven reporting. Why do so many of them march in lock-step to twist the truth. Where do so many of them get their marching-orders for their agenda?
Our Mainstream Print and TV media, and many Politicians like to slant; that these brave men and women, who are losing their lives in Iraq , are mostly minorities! Wrong AGAIN--- just one more media lie! The latest census, of Americans, shows the following distribution of American citizens, by Race:
>>European descent (White) ....... 69.12%
>>Hispanic ................................ 12.5%
>>Black.................................... 12.3%
>>Asian ...................................... 3.7%
>>Native American .................... . 1.0%
>>Other ...................................... 2.6%

Now... here are the fatalities by Race; over the past three years in Iraqi Freedom:
>>European descent (white) .... 74.31%
>>Hispanic ............................. 10.74%
>>Black ................................... 9.67%
>>Asian ................................. . 1.81%
>>Native American ................... 1.09%
>>Other .................................... . 33%

You do the Math! These figures don't lie... but, Media-liars figure...and they sway public opinion! (These statistics are published by Congressional Research Service, and they may be confirmed by anyone at:
[media]http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf[/media] )

Now ask yourself these two questions:
'Why does the mainstream Print and TV Media never print statistics like these?' and 'Why do the mainstream media hate the web as much as they do?'

Surely, you're really not THAT DUMB --- ARE YOU???

You can't even get your "years" correct, can you?

Where in the name of hell did you come up with THOSE figures????

Take a LOOK at the damn report for Gods sake!

Look at page CRS-7--Table 4. --U.S. Active Duty Military Deaths, 1980 Through 2006, Part I, Total Military Personnel

And, at page CRS-8--Table 5.-- U.S. Active Duty Military Deaths, 1980 Through 2006, Part II, Cause of Death.

The "Clinton years" were from 1993 (first year in office) through 2000 (last year in office).....And the TOTAL MILITARY DEATHS were 7,500 (only ONE--that's 1---UNO for "hostile deaths")--EIGHT YEARS!

Under GEE-FREAKIN-W from 2001 (first year in office) thru 2006 (SIX YEARS IN OFFICE).....His TOTAL MILITARY DEATHS were at 8,792! And, this is for JUST SIX YEARS! GEE-W will have ANOTHER two years of casualties to compile before he leaves office!

Won't you people EVER learn that your vicious lying, deceiving bull$hit won't FLY in the face of the F-A-C-T-S!

Gimp---AKA--the "FACT FINDER"!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Last edited by Gimpy; 07-13-2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-13-2008, 11:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to Gunner Carvo Send a message via MSN to Gunner Carvo Send a message via Yahoo to Gunner Carvo
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post

Surely, you're really not THAT DUMB --- ARE YOU???

You can't even get your "years" correct, can you?

Where in the name of hell did you come up with THOSE figures????

Take a LOOK at the damn report for Gods sake!

Look at page CRS-7--Table 4. --U.S. Active Duty Military Deaths, 1980 Through 2006, Part I, Total Military Personnel

And, at page CRS-8--Table 5.-- U.S. Active Duty Military Deaths, 1980 Through 2006, Part II, Cause of Death.

The "Clinton years" were from 1993 (first year in office) through 2000 (last year in office).....And the TOTAL MILITARY DEATHS were 7,500 (only ONE--that's 1---UNO for "hostile deaths")--EIGHT YEARS!

Under GEE-FREAKIN-W from 2001 (first year in office) thru 2006 (SIX YEARS IN OFFICE).....His TOTAL MILITARY DEATHS were at 8,792! And, this is for JUST SIX YEARS! GEE-W will have ANOTHER two years of casualties to compile before he leaves office!

Won't you people EVER learn that your lyijng bull$hit won't FLY in the face of the F-A-C-T-S!

Gimp---AKA--the "FACT FINDER"!
Gimpy, you're an asshole. I don't post on here to be ridiculed for shit that I copy and pasted. I thought someone might find it interesting. Can you ever post a reply that isn't insulting? **** you.

In case anyone was wondering why I don't get on here often, here's a good example.

"Without me, the war will go on. With me, it could end." - me

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - JFK

"Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto."
(I bring not the rays of the sun but the thunderbolts of Jupiter)

Old 07-13-2008, 12:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gunner,...

Don't let Gimpy or such Democrat Political Supremacists disuade you or any from posting.

It just doesn'y matter that such hacks prefer that ONLY Bush/McCain attack pieces from
Daily Koz, MoveOn.org, Media Matters, The Huffington Post, Al Jazeera & such be pasted-up
or repeated,...HERE or ANYWHERE

Besides, I personally would believe what coming from: "Congressional Research Service" &
Yourself OVER ANYTHING ever coming from Gimpy, Clique & Dems,...ANY-DAY-OF-THE-WEEK.

Neil
Old 07-13-2008, 02:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Politics aside, the numbers don't match.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Actually, the numbers for the Clinton years (1993-2000) add up to 14,108 or 1763.5 per year.

Bush's 6 years (data posted here) total 7033 or 1004.7 per year.

This "year" mistake is common because the elections are held at the end of the year and the new President takes office at the beginning of the next.

There are 76 due to terriorist attacks under Clinton & 55 due to terrorist attacks under Bush (part of the 124 military & civilians killed at the Pentagon on 9-11.) There have been 0 U.S. Active Duty Military deaths attributed to terrorist attacks since.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yep, that's me awright, an asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner Carvo View Post
Gimpy, you're an asshole. I don't post on here to be ridiculed for shit that I copy and pasted. I thought someone might find it interesting. Can you ever post a reply that isn't insulting? **** you.

In case anyone was wondering why I don't get on here often, here's a good example.

But at least I'm an HONEST "asshole"...............you can damn sure put in the bank what I POST----is the freakin TRUTH!

So then, ****you....right back at ya!

If you're gonna "cut & paste' anything----you better be ready to back it up with the damn F-A-C-T-S if you don't want to be challenged on it.

If you post happy horsecrap like you did, then you need to realize that it will NOT go UNchallenged!

The F-A-C-T-S wil not be changed by idiotic half-truths or outright lies and deception.

Mr. Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Last edited by Gimpy; 07-13-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Dear Mrs. Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrels joy View Post
Actually, the numbers for the Clinton years (1993-2000) add up to 14,108 or 1763.5 per year.

Bush's 6 years (data posted here) total 7033 or 1004.7 per year.

This "year" mistake is common because the elections are held at the end of the year and the new President takes office at the beginning of the next.

There are 76 due to terriorist attacks under Clinton & 55 due to terrorist attacks under Bush (part of the 124 military & civilians killed at the Pentagon on 9-11.) There have been 0 U.S. Active Duty Military deaths attributed to terrorist attacks since.

I see where Gunner gets his "math skills"-----Anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip can clearly go the "Report" and add up "totals" for themselves and SEE CLEARLY that MY FIGURES are the ones which are reflected in the report!

Just ask Doc Fred...........he evidently sees where the TRUE F-A-C-T-S are, and has stated it very clearly.

Nice try------------Would you like me to recommend a good location for you to purchase a new "calculator"??

GO TO THE FREAKIN 'REPORT' FOR GODS SAKE and stop making a FOOL out of yourself!

Lesson here-----you put out CRAP------you're gonna get called on it!

Mr. Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"