The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2003, 05:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Strange Bed-fellows

With international friendships coming and going like drunks at a skid-row flophouse, nothing comes as any real surprise anymore!

This latest (announced) shack-up has united Brazil and Cuba in economic deals that may also end up flying into the face of U.S. policy!? Apparently, Killer Bees are not the only bugaboos that are winging their way (North) out of the Amazon, and may eventually come to roost right in our own backyards!

NAFTA was a cute way of smuggling (opinion) products from other nations into the United States, duty-fee, or close to it! In return, of course, these other neighboring nations were supposed to buy from us as well? Most of these sweetheart deals, however, usually end up being very lop-sided, in favor of the other guy, and not our Uncle Sam, regardless of what we are told, or what creative paperwork is generated to con the American people into believing a odiferous line of bull-shit! (opinion)

?Also, I have sometimes pondered a disturbing prospect that is probably more paranoia on my part than fact, or at least I hope so?!?

I was wondering if foreign (far-removed) nations were shipping absolute junk into our NAFTA trading partners, unstamped as to place of manufacture? I also pondered the prospect as to whether these pieces of imported trash (and some of it is just that), are then stamped NAFTA, or one of it?s member nation!

If so (?), we are really getting raped every second of every day - quality wise, price-wise, U.S. employment wise, and mainly, balance of trade wise?!

Getting back to our friends in Brazil, and their new main-squeeze in Cuba, I wonder just how much intrigue and manufactured garbage will now merely cross over into Brazil, then up to Mexico, promptly followed by a junket across the international border on one of those thousands of semis (trucks) that cross over, virtually with impunity? ?Something to think about, ain?t it!??

And for the record, what problems could (?) eventually find their way into our midst, should we finally fling our international gates wide open? ?And yeah, in my opinion, we are already almost there!!?

?Is some in our government blind, short-sighted, or just don?t give a damned, just as long as it is stamped Made In America!?? Hey, and for the record, America stretches all the way from Tierra Del Fuego, to the Wastelands of Northern Canada?

:cd:

VERITAS
Old 09-28-2003, 06:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

HC -
Good post... I had this sinking feeling years ago when NAFTA, GATT and the World Bank got going full steam... anybody I spouted off to at the time made the excuse of "Global Economy". Mine wasn't a educated guess, or from pure knowledge... the whole deal just smelled bad, like spoiled meat... when you see it in a photograph, ya don't get the full flavor.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

BLUE HAWK et al -

"We are on the same wavelength!"

NAFTA and its partners in crime were presented to the nation as a panacea for all that ailed America!? The unforeseen elements, however, were greed, power and absolute economic control!

NAFTA was naught but an "Inroad To Role Reversal (opinion)!" We quickly became the bedroom community to the continent (indeed the world), while our manufacturing prowess turned into a foreign (and domestic) led "Maquiladora Ambush!" And as such, much of our loyal "United States Manufacturing Base" was whored away to nations with minimal employee protection for wages and benefits!

Naturally, some of our "Bordello-Minded Bureaucrats and Hucksters", touted this Maquiladora arrangement as a boon to what ailed us. A way to create a "Super Continental Power", akin to the one being spawned in Europe and Asia. One that allows a few "Slut-Minded United States Production Outfits", to build their products "South Of The Border" at slave wages, and then to send the crap back to us at premium prices! This eliminates the middleman - "The U.S. Worker!"

The only problem is that when two big dogs fight it out, only one emerges alive! And at the same time, the fight promoters merely set up shop in the penthouses of the victors! And these are the worse kind of whores, one that abandons even it's own family!

Of course, these turncoats call themselves by other (far more respectable) names - New World Orderites, the United Nations, and if you prefer, even Big Brother! But if this cleaver re-naming is true to form, however, in their back pockets these international rapists, all carry a leaky condom!! And if we turn our back upon these "New-Age Internationalists, the cherry you lose, may well be your own!

The real tragedy here (again), is that so many of our own bonvivants are in on the scheme! And they too will flee, like a Black Widow Spider, to a new (less cluttered) web, when they have sucked us dry! (opinion)

VERITAS