The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2005, 12:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default PUTTING THE ?little Joe and Jill? OUT OF BUSINESS!

Filthy greed is running rampant within our corrupted society, and it is hiding itself under the putrid veil of just good business!

Politics & Big Business have resurrected the evil spirits of the early Twentieth Century Robber Barons in the form of every two-bit crud who would do anything (including selling his own soul) to take the last ort (scrap) of bread out of your hungry children?s mouths! And if this sounds like a harsh analogy to you, then I invite you to partake of the following dish of tripe!

The unions, the last great hope of the working man, have had their problems, and as an Independent - I too realize that there is no denying that! I feel, however, that the current ideologies of certain ?Powers That Be?, was best enunciated away back in 1911, almost 94 years ago!

A gent by the name of Frederick T. Martin [1849-1914], Corportate Lawyer and writer once said (in 1911), and I quote:

?It maters not one iota what political party is in power, or what president holds the reins of office. We are not politicians or public thinkers; we are the rich; we own America; we got it, God knows how; but we intend to keep it!? (End quote)

?And so it was, so it is, and if a few liars in government and big business get their way, so it will always be!!?

VERITAS
Old 03-31-2005, 07:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

APATHY - Lack of emotion, indifference, lack of interest....

Be ye not concerned, for the grave hides the apathy of the departed. It is those that we leave behind who must pay the ultimate price for our shortsighted lack of action! HRT/05