The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2003, 07:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARDS???

CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARDS???
by N.R.(Neil) Filidei (printed 11/12/03 on patriotfiles.com for comments)

Since Civilian Review Boards do and have worked quite well for rare abuses of power or illegalities by the most trustworhty, well intentioned and best motivated of: "Protect & Serve" type individuals in authority (re. Law Enforcement),...why not have similar oversights for politicians and political appointees and/or beaurocrats, Local, County, State and Federal?

Wouldn't such overseeing be quite logical, and especially for those usually suspect of intent and not very believable, nor very trustworthy and honorable to begin with. Hey,..."Nice guys finish last" is more appropriate for politicos than for anyone else.

Naturally, and especially here in: "Political Machine Run New Jersey", the members of such a new type Civilian Review Board MUST NOT come from the largest state minority (about 40%) and/or The Electorate. After all, having political dupes or hacks oversee other politicos would be like having: "(CONNECTED) foxes guarding the hen house", which is basically what we have here in New Jersey now, and reason for a mass discontent towards whatever Party rules and controls The People.

Ironically, if these new type Civilian Review Boards were solely and entirely comprised of The 60% non-voters and/or The non-CONNECTED, both voters and non-voters alike would greatly benefit in New Jersey. No longer would The Citizenry here be quite severely, punishingly and absurdly over-taxed (The N.J. norm of many years).

Besides, it stands to reason that only non-voters and/or The non-CONNECTED on such Boards could make a difference. Apoliticos would return some semblance of honesty and integrity to New Jersey's Government,...much like Our Forefathers intended in the first place.

Hell, with such a totally apolitical and/or instead believable and trustworthy type Civilian Review Board as suggested, even The State Attorney General would begrudgingly be forced to do his job and address the longtime (about 30 years) GREAT RIP-OFF of most all Homeowners and Renters here in New Jersey. Never responding to my previous complaint over such,...I guess he was just too busy with more important matters in Atlantic City?

The futility of my dealing with a typically cavalier lord aside, it was about 30 years ago that The New Jersey Supreme Court declared/decreed it unconstitutional (many would say: "Illegal") to pay for The State's Public Schools MAINLY from property taxes. Such being MAINLY why New Jersey has had and still currently has one of the (if not THE?) most absurdly highest and both Homeowner and Renter punishing property taxes in America.

Regardless, without a non-voter and/or non-CONNECTED Civilian Review Board looking out for both Homeowners and Renters here, how else can The Citizens of New Jersey ever expect to be reasonably taxed,...just as in most other states?

Being apolitical TO-THE-MAX and/or unequivocatingly honest instead, I personally see no other alternative whatsoever? Do You?

Even religiously voting for over 30 years hasn't stopped political mismanagements or biasedly-preferential misusages of The People's Monies. Nor, would 30 more years of religious voting ever stop the perpetual and lordly rip-off of all New Jerseyans.

So then, what else can We Subjects of: "STILL Colonial New Jersey" do? I know that: "Hope springs eternal". But,..."NOBODY (especially retirees forced moving out of state - due absurd taxes) LIVES FOREVER".

The End

Friends...looking for comments, and especially any better alternatives. Whatever, don't suggest VOTING. Such never did work, nor ever will ever do anything for We New Jersey Subjects.
Though and in fairness, and much like as in all other states,...VOTING always works very great for politicos and cohorts. That's why politicos place so much importance on VOTING. Besides, how else can such ruling schnoorers, plus their similarly schnoorer and/or parasite cohorts get SUCH GREAT & WELL PAYING JOBS?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2003, 05:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

NEIL -

The idea of Civillian Review Boards for politicos is certainly meritorious, but frankly old friend, do you really believe (even for a moment) that anyone invested with power is going to allow this to come about?!

VERITAS
Old 11-13-2003, 06:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Excellent point...HARDCORE.

I'm referring to your: "...anyone invested with power is going to let this come about"? Particularly impressed by that: "Let this come about" part.

Such alone makes a much better commentary on how badly America has been politically degenerated and compromised by our ruling elite,...than I could ever make.

After all, if you re-read your words, you will note that such rhetoric between friends used to only be common (naturally in secret) in The Old Soviet Union, and as is also common (again naturally in secret) in current dictatorships worldwide. Makes one wonder about this so-called democracy we live in and are trying to shove down dictatorships' throats worldwide? Maybe, we should try to get some REAL democracy in America first?

Regardless, I find it somewhat odd that one American Friend finds it necessary to say such to another American Friend in 2003. But then Buddy,..."VERITAS isn't always kind", is it? Though, we still do get to mock our political lords and masters OPENLY, without even getting shot.

I guess that's what American Freedom IS ACTUALLY ALL ABOUT?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote