The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Army

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2002, 09:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to eMOM PAO
Thumbs up Army - I thank you!

Are you in the military? We'd love to send you emails of support and encouragement to let you know how much you are truly appreciated.

As you may have heard by now, the Department of Defense officially suspended the "Any Service Member" and " Operation Dear Abby mail programs on October 30th due to the anthrax threat. I wanted to do my part and help support my country so I created an Internet Campaign called eMail our Military.

eMail our Military (or as we like to call it, eMOM) is a free service that provides a way for people to safely continue the tradition of "Any Service Member" mail. It?s an opportunity to let America's military know how much we appreciate what you do on our behalf 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

We've been featured in several articles and are currently supporting troops in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard & Marine Corps. We are proudly supporting deployed troops onboard 31 ships and we?d love to support you too!

~Getting Involved Right Here @ Home, Like President Bush Suggested~

Public Affairs Director
eMail Our Military Campaign (eMOM)

Sending Support, Encouragement & Appreciation!

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links