The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2005, 02:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Winter Soldier" film

Don't mean to upset anyone else, but, I AM upset about this.

From NY Times, August 9, 2005

www.wintersoldierfilm.com

A 95 minute film, is about to be replayed beginning this coming Friday at the Film Society of Lincoln Center.

Other bookings include Chicago, Detroit, Hartford and Minneapolis.

Sir Blue is pert near speechless that this particular film might have come out again at this particular point in time.. with all it means to so many, and might come to have meant to so many others.

It appears that the Jane Fonda vegetable bus tour, and this here film being shown again, might have something in common.

On recon.

Scout, Scamp, Doc, Chas, Boats, Murph, Arrow... he'p out here, please.

Domestic enemies on offensive, Tet-wise-like.

Big push coming. Polls down. Gas prices up.

Must haul out serious arty?

Somebody is lyin'.

Please come, quick.

Respectfully,
Zoomie Sir Blue
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2005, 04:35 PM

The first crop of wannabe's. Bunch of darn liars. Most of the 'vets' were never in the service or never served where they said they served..one of John Kerry's finest moments. Thank God it's not coming to St. Louis.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:53 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

A good source for material on the investigation of the so called winter soldiers that found their way to Detroit City.

wintersoldier

I fought this fight once and as far as I'm concerned it's best to ignore these people let them playalone in the streets of this country if they want to stir up antiwar demonstrations. It will be a media nonevent if they can't stir the shit pot as they plan to with this film.It's their right to stir it and it's our right to have better things to do than jumpwhen they pull the strings.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-10-2005, 01:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I find it distressing.

I KNOW those folks ARE gonna use that film in some kind of cynical coordinated way, it IS gonna get on the nightly news every time it shows again like one of Scamp's "fishing expeditions by means of explosive devices" (he call it something like that)... the pundits will get their talking heads trotted out some more, and scrawny people with unwashed hair will once more seek to turn over dumpsters.

Yuk.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If ?Winter Soldier? was relevant or important it would have the center piece of Kerry?s now failed campaign and/or he would have built a larger than life bronze monument to himself to commemorate this ?epic? work of skullduggery. Conversely, Kerry avoided the topic like the plague and totally rug danced even the mention of it. Zo, someone has pulled this artifact out of Kerry?s over-sized bone closet for some reason and it may be to stir up the anti-war bunch or it may be to stir up some anti-Kerry controversy; I wonder who would do that , or it maybe to stir up anti-military sentiment, or any number of other motivations.

If it goes big time, there will be those wanting equal time and I speculate that that is the last thing Kerry wants right now. He is fighting hammer and tongs to keep from getting flushed from any significant future Party role so it?s hard for me to envision him wanting to be in the eye of the crap-storm again, but will see what happens.

It could even be that Kerry himself is doing some last ditch effort and a ?dancin with what brung him? in the first place. That is a remote possibility, but not beyond the span of speculation.

Scamp
Old 08-10-2005, 07:58 AM

"Stolen Valor" has a good chapter on this fiasco
Old 08-10-2005, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Just proves that Kerry worked for the commies and since we know of the Bush family ties to the Nazi's, neither is fit for the office of President. War is Hell and things do happen because of hatred, fear, and just plain old adrenalin, but I never saw anything like what is described by those Vets. Does it mean it didn't happen, no. Does it mean it did happen, no. One would have to do a thorough search of service records and interviews and FBI files with the understanding that every record can be altered in some way to make a certain outcome possible and it's the winners that write the history books.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 08-10-2005, 10:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

My actions with regard to this tripe is exactly what I plan to do about the upcoming Traitor Fonda tour: completely ignore both of them. These leftists and worse will use whatever means they can skim out of the sewer to bring harm to our country. And to what Sis said, yes, they need to play in the streets, right before a heavy-duty street sweeper does its thing!

What I find even more enlightening by its omission if nothing else is the paucity of condemnation by the leftist participants on this site. Maybe their collective silence speaks volumes indeed.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-10-2005, 12:35 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Advisor mentioned the chapter out of Stolen Valor...

Stolen Valor On Winter Soldier Investigation

Sidelight; It's my observationwhen the left wants to tell us how theVietnam War wentour Prisoners Of Waras a group never get invited tothe party.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrow Advisor mentioned the chapter out of Stolen Valor...

Stolen Valor On Winter Soldier Investigation

Sidelight; It's my observationwhen the left wants to tell us how theVietnam War wentour Prisoners Of Waras a group never get invited tothe party.

Arrow>>>>>

Thanks for posting that.