The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2002, 06:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking GREAT 'BALLS' OF FIRE [literally]

A recent piece on CNN claimed that several top Democrats were ?MULLING OVER? the prospect of running for the Oval Office in 2004? Had this story appeared during ?Mid Term Elections?, the word ?Mulled? could have been replaced by the word ?MAULED!? Of course, the unthinking behavior of the Democrats during the ?Wellstone Memorial Services? did little to endear them to voters, but just because your mascot is a ?Jackass?, doesn?t mean that you (sometimes) have to act like one!

Senator Joe Bidden (D) has said that he is thinking about running for the Oval Office, as has Al Gore, also a Democrat (You do remember ?Old Al?, don?t you)? But after reading a brief piece in a Reuters?s column, dateline London, I think that had this guy in question (an English scientist) been American born, he would have been a real contender in 2004!

This story really brings new meaning to the term ?Lap Top? (computer)!!

According to Reuters, an English scientist was severely burned by the heat generated by his lap-top computer. So much so in fact, that it wasn?t until later that he noted extreme scrotal damage (that?s balls to you) from the slow, steady-burn! His ?You Know What? turned red and blistered, and to add insult to misery, he even developed an infection.

I am not sure how he explained this to his wife, but this does bring up an interesting question, that being, I wonder if his ?Significant Other? (Mate) bought the lap-top story? ?Honest deary, I deep-fried my crumpets on line - YEAH SURE!!???

HIP, HIP and VERITAS