The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2020, 09:44 AM

Arrow Russia commends US decision to pull thousands of troops from Germany

Russia commends US decision to pull thousands of troops from Germany
By: Haley Victory Smith, Breaking News Reporter | July 30, 2020 11:58 AM
Re: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-from-germany

Russian officials said they are pleased that nearly 12,000 U.S. troops will be leaving Germany.

"The less American [soldiers] there are on the European continent, the calmer it is in Europe," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told CNN.

About 24,000 troops will remain in the region.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said of the proposed measure in June that "such steps would undoubtedly help reduce confrontational potential and ease military and political tensions in the Euro-Atlantic region." She also called the troops' presence a "vestige of the Cold War."

Critics said the move damages a strategic tool for the United States that allows the nation to respond should Russia do something egregious. The Wall Street Journal editorial board wrote on Wednesday that, in making this decision, President Trump is "undermining America’s military position out of pique — moving U.S. forces to punish Germany, though many will go to countries that also aren’t pulling their weight." It added, "Mr. Trump’s erratic foreign-policy impulses remain the greatest risk of a second term."

Russia has long desired to have equal footing among other nations on the world stage. It believes that troops in Germany and the continued existence of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization show that many of the world's most powerful nations still aren't ready to let it out of the metaphorical dog house.

Russia warned NATO in 2018 against developing closer ties with Georgia and Ukraine.

"Our colleagues, who are trying to aggravate the situation, seeking to include, among others, Ukraine and Georgia in the orbit of the alliance, should think about the possible consequences of such an irresponsible policy," Russian President Vladimir Putin said. Both of these nations have seen Russia encroach on their territory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I suppose Trump's reply was - anything for you Pal! That's what friends are for!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2020, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WOW, Boats.
Your: "Personal note: I suppose Trump's reply was - anything for you Pal! That's what friends are for!" most certainly shows how America's Sicko Leftist: "Trump Haters" like Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Biden, Obama and like, and their herd-like obedient and duped followers are all suckered to believe and echo.

It's no wonder why all such sickos alluded to are SO AGAINST Americans HAVING LEGITIMATE VOTER ID's.

Neil
Old 07-30-2020, 03:09 PM

I would comment but why start another war!
Let's just agree we tend to disagree with politics.
But thank God for freedom of speech which is
still allowed in this country!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-31-2020, 09:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
As to your: "I would comment but why start another war!" response, I don't understand what my telling the absolute truth about what Political Supremacists (Political Sickos also) which MANY witness on National TV everyday,...has to do with Starting Another War?

Besides, I just: "Calls-em as I sees-em", and NOT as Dem Ruling Elite would have all their duped followers herd-like do differently.

For me, Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong and will always be so, and NO FANATICAL LEFTISTS can ever change my mind,...as they apparently quite easily do to their followers.

Guess I'll never figure out why so many Trust and actually Believe obviously troublesome LEFTISTS.
Go figure.

Neil
Old 07-31-2020, 09:19 AM

Default Deleted - a response would be of no beneit

Deleted - a response would be of no further benefit

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Last edited by Boats; 07-31-2020 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Altered to read: A response would be of no benefit
Old 07-31-2020, 12:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
You got that Right or:"a response would be of no further benefit, and especially for Democrat Lords & Ladies.

And besides, most sensible Americans know that: "Truth is Truth is Truth" goes counter most everything that Devious Dem Hierarchy try to Deceptively Do (their norm).

Neil
Old 07-31-2020, 01:43 PM

It's not worth my time or effort to continue with your idealism of Trump.
He's dirt bag period and he will be held accountable once he leaves office.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-31-2020, 05:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
My compliments for your displaying a truly RARE (even though TYPICALLY: "Trump Hating Dem") Openness & Honesty.

I hope MANY other voters also take note of such TYPICALLY LEFTIST and MANY other such False character assassinations against Republicans ("The Party of Lincoln"),...before voting.

Hell. If all Democrat Hierarchy (Obama & Biden inclusive) were attached to polygraphs while campaigning,...Trump would undoubtedly WIN BY A LANDSLIDE. No one likes obvious pathological LIARS.

Neil