The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2003, 03:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Rolling With The Punches

ALLY - ?To connect by some relationship or bond.?

I take the above definition to mean that such a relationship is not merely one-sided, as it is between some within the United Nations and the United States! Hell, the only thick and thin alliance that I can presently see in the UN is that which exists between the U.S. and the Brits!! The balance of those bums, with a few exceptions of course, are in this alliance for what they can bleed out of it!! And in my opinion (again), the UN has accomplished with diplomacy (lies) what could have never been accomplished through force of arms - i.e. "They have sought to control our very own survival, finances and independence!"
(opinion)

Today?s paper, if you can believe it's rhetoric (?), took some cheap shots at our President right from the git-go! The top two (2) stories bore the titles:

"BUSH?S BLUNT STYLE RUFFLES THE EUROPEANS" and "U.S. STANDS FIRM ON IRAQ, BUT ALLIES BEGIN TO WAVER!"

You can bet your ass that to ?Saddam The Slimy?, these two headlines were music to his ears!!

Of course, our Secretary of State, retired general Colin Powell, is confident that support will return, which makes me believe that he knows something that we do not (count on it)!! But regardless of what is taking place behind the scenes, the chicken-shit agendas of some of our wishy-washy allies, leaves much to be desired!

OK you ?UN Bums?, picture this scenario, fantasy though it may be:

"Iraq, Iran or some other oil $$ hungry crud invades Kuwait, Saudi Arabia etc, knowing full well that you (UN) have burned your bridges behind you!"

Now let's say that the U.S., Brits etc., refuse to come to the rescue again. ?Who do you cry to then!??

Hell, don?t worry about it my fair-weather friends, as Uncle Sam has (many times in the past) come to the financial and military aid of ?abject ass-holes? who have stabbed us in the back just a short time before! "This might (?) be the undoing of us yet??"

Again, the worse part of this whole damned show, is that Hussein is glued to the tube (CNN etc) and is sucking in (with glee)the dissension of those who call us friends of convenience!

The bottom line here is simple:

The United Nations is more pain than gain to the United States, and one usually distances himself from the useless. (Useless, being the middle name of a few of those pant?s shitters at the UN!)

"Maybe it is long past time that we send the UN packing!!" Could this be the whole idea, perhaps?
--------------------------------------------------
"An open letter to the United (in name only) Nations:"
Dear (?) United Nations;

?SHAPE UP OR SHIP THE HELL OUT?, you are about as effective as screen doors in a sinking submarine or a jock-strap on a pregnant cow!

And while you are at it, take that ?flatulistic bordello? on the East River (18 acres, covering six blocks, between 42nd and 48th Street) with you!!!! (yet another opinion of mine!)
VERITAS :cd: