The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2003, 05:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default looking for New Veterans Day gathering

I want to go and do something different this Veterans Day.If you know of something that is happening in the South involving Veterans and or large gathering of Veterans,let me know.About 500 miles is my limit and I'm outside of Montgomery,Al.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I will let you know. If you are anywhere near the Memphis, TN. area, please let me know.

Larry
Old 10-15-2003, 04:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Well, Its not Veterans Day But, At Moody AFB in Valdosta GA on Nov 1st 2003 they are having their Annual Retirees Appreciation Day at Building 400 starting at 0730 lasting till 1200 .There will be a flag folding ceremony and the Oldest Retiree takes the flag home with them.And for those needing flu Shots the Med Clinic will be there giving shots So any of you Retirees near Valdosta GA here is something for you all to do on a Saturday morning.