Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2022, 05:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy It Doesn't Always Make It So

6-26-2022

(More personal opinions)

Just because you see something on the tube – doesn’t always make it right, correct, or even logical, for that matter! And as a matter of fact, television is as much of a method of mass-brainwashing, as it is any other tool of enlightenment or even entertainment?! And in my opinion again, a few people are even turning into (literal) automatons and this by virtue of the constant repetition that emanates from the ‘boob-tube’ – adhering to its every suggestion – and obeying its every order!

In short, many of us have become naught but ‘selectively informed creatures and this by virtue of a constant barrage of commercials and other controlled information that is being pumped into our ever-receptive brains - on a daily basis?

As such, and once again in my opinion, many of our action and thought (without a few of us even being aware of it), are controlled by those electronic taskmasters (the media) who are airing all of those vested and commercialized, brainwashing materials!

And so, once again in my opinion, if you really think that you are totally in control of even your own thoughts, actions, and maybe even your very own life itself, then maybe you had better stop for a moment, take a really deep breath, open up your minds to other possibilities, and then once again, become the masters (within logical reason) of your very own life!

“For within individual thought, also comes the power to reason, and from reason, often flows logic, and with logic, sometimes even emanates a modicum of control, over your very own life and actions themselves!?”

Hardcore