The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2003, 07:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Second Guess This!

?When this war first began (planning stages), many had their reservations?? I myself, did not question the need for this action, just the fact that it should have been culminated some 12 years earlier, when an entire (united) Coalition was in place! ?Now we (and a few solid allies) will finish this job, and after-wards I hope, tell those who?s spines were that of a jellyfish to take a hike!?

Well, the ?Moo-Juice? has definitely been spilled, and like many other things, it can not simply be wiped away!! Beside that, this ?Second Gulf War? was inevitable years ago, right from the moment that ?Hussein?s Mickey Mouse Generals? placed their ?Lying John Henrys? upon the instrument of their (temporary) surrender!

Bottom Line - ?Saddam is a malignant liar and an infection that is incurable, save by anything but hot lead, oblivion and Hell!!?

As for the ?Hollywood Lot?, and some of those ?World-Wide, Often Violent? protesters, ?Hell, It Is Their Right To Be Wrong!? But when their actions endanger American citizens, Coalition Military, and American Sovereignty, then let them double guess this! (In the even you can not see what I am doing, I am holding up the middle finger of my right hand for them to suck on)!

If we are even partially wrong in our actions against terror and aggression by factions within the Middle East (and I ?DO NOT? believe that we are), then it is our error and not one foisted upon us by an absolutely corrupt, and self-aggrandizing, (so-called) United Nations!

If, on the other hand, they (the UN etc) are wrong (AND THE UN IS WRONG)), then they just walk away from the problem of their creation with a chuckle upon their lips, leaving us in a world of hurt and weakened!

When we took on the United Nations, many thought that we were taking on a friend. How quickly a few within this ?Manipulative Club (UN again)? mutated into our self-proclaimed (wanna-be) masters! This is not the way that it was meant to be, but just the way that ?A Few Weak-Kneed, International-Wanna-Bes Despots? attempted to make it! (opinion)

The United States and her ?TRUE? allies should not be made to suffer and pay for the stupidity and mistakes of a scant few world states, who suffer from a terminal case of hemorrhoid, spaghetti for a backbone, and manure for brains!!

VERITAS