The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2003, 09:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Loyalty For Sale?

Tariq Aziz, an odious scuzball in my opinion, may have been gifted with the life of a prince in exchange for turning his coat!

Was this not the walking douche-bag who, both in 1991 and again in 2003, vowed to butcher our kids in uniform, called our nation a satanic empire, and worshiped the liquid shit that Hussein walked upon?

?Well guess what? - that deck of 55 cards that was reported to represent the most despicable of war criminals - a few of those that have been caught are being treated like visiting dignitaries, rather than the putrid scum that they really are! (another opinion)

?Think not do you?? Then how is it that ?Aziz The Disease? is being gifted with one of ?Bonnie Prince Charlie?s Royal Digs (Palaces)? and all of the finery that goes along with it! He cut a deal says you - ?No Shit Says I!!? As has a few other Iraqi criminals, from generals all the way up to who knows what?

Hell, I suppose that Iraq?s former Information Minister (Elmo) will probably be given a house in Beverly Hills, and a permanent guest spot $$$$ on Comedy Central!?

Now how many of our courageous troopers from this war will be so gifted. Hell, they will be lucky if they don?t have to fight for the next decade just to get their earned benefits? And you can bet your ass that those benefits won?t include ?A Palace in Jolly Old England, 24 Hour a Day Guard Services, Caviar For Breakfast, Fillet Mignon for Lunch, and Champagne and Truffles For Supper!!"

"Gulf War II did not begin as a financially motivated war, but the end result just may be quite another story for a scant few!?"

Captain Henry Wirz, Tojo, Goering (suicide), von Ribbentrop (and about 10 other walking pukes, among countless others) were executed for war crimes. None, however (to my knowledge), were wined, dined or elevated to near sainthood in the process! And don?t give me that bull shit that Aziz, Elmo (Iraqi Bob), and some of these other freaks from this war were not as grievous as Hussein! ?They all pissed in the same pot, but some managed to cut sweetheart deals" in my opinion!

You know, this kind of thing (AZIZ) makes you wonder if Hitler really did expire in the Chancellery in Berlin, or if he croaked in an alcoholic stupor somewhere in Brazil many years later! (opinion)

Hey, who knows what the future holds? Maybe the new honcho (boss) in Iraq will eventually change his tactics too, as well as his first name? ?How does Saddam Chalabi sound?? (Only kidding of course!)

"Still and all, we had better damned well keep a wary eye upon this bird!"

VERITAS
Attached Images
File Type: gif 06_us_pow.gif (24.4 KB, 32 views)
Old 04-28-2003, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb bad guys

Did you know why Tariq Aziz was in custody? He turned himself in, as a response to the question, ?Have you got any eights??
Sure he?ll try to cut himself a deal, a number of Nazi?s did the same. We got to the moon before the USSR because of Wernher Von Braun didn?t we? He invented the V-1 and V-2 rocket?s. Shouldn?t he have been put on trial?
As far as Baghdad Bob, the disinformation minister, I hear he?s going to sign a contract with CBS. Wonder if anyone with notice the addition?

OK seriously, how about those outside of Iraq? One of the leaders of the British Parliament and a strong anti-war advocate, a guy named Galloway has reportedly accepted millions of dollars from Saddam?s boys over the last several years. There are also reports that France (a number of it's politicians in high places) were actively helping Iraq and receiving lots of money for it until very recently. Are all the people on That deck of cards as bad as some of the Western European leaders who were bribed into working against America?
The U.S. seems to always to pretty damn good once the guns begin to shoot. It?s when they stop that we need to get nervous. Like you, I?m nervous.
Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 01:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

You hit the-nail/neil-on-head with your ending and: "Keep a wary eye" bit. After all, and since undoubtedly Old Tariq has very large boodles given him from his old boss stashed-away somewhere in numbered accounts,...he still couldn't be trusted by his partner in crime. So,...why-the-hell should America trust the bum, just because of giving him comparatively and relative chump-change.

Besides, Tariq The Sneak doesn't even know how to build rockets.

Neil
Old 04-28-2003, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

FRIEND NEIL:

Maybe he can't build rockets like Von Braun, but I hear that he (Tariq The Meek), is shacking-up with Baghdad Bob at some mansion in London since he broke up with Chirac!

The only way that Chirac and Aziz get together now is through the old tunnel - nothing new here I think!?
Old 04-28-2003, 02:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Nervous time is right. My trepidation with this war has been the thought that the Shiite Clerics would want to grab the place up and form a Shiite Theocracy and of course, leaving them in charge. If history is any benchmark, we can expect the same program that Iran went through and a death warrant for millions. Their infamous one-minute drumhead trials and summary executions for supposed religious violations stacked the alleys of Tehran with tens of thousands of bodies and filled the prisons for lesser violations. This talk of Iraqi democracy may just be ear candy and we may find that we?ve traded one monster for lesser monster. The Sunni Moslems and Christians had best keep their AK 47s and rocket launchers close at hand and be prepared to defend themselves if and when the shit-storm starts.

Scamp
Old 04-28-2003, 03:09 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scamp,

Youhave to quit reading my mind.....it's getting weird...ourDNA must collide somewhere in that ancient Celtic history...from jump street when we crossed that southern border into Iraq I have wondered if our efforts would be futile for all the above reasons you just posted...yeah Ihave the fiddlywardiddlysabout the whole scenario...Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-28-2003, 03:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Well Sis, if you were Irish as you claim, I couldn?t read your mind. But because you are really Scots it all comes through as clear as can be. What more proof do you need for crying out loud, LOL.

Scamp
Old 04-28-2003, 04:03 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

What I venture to guess is that one of those Neal's fell under the spell of an Irish lass and never returned to his homeland...

Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-29-2003, 06:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

That?s a possibility Sis, as both the Scots and the Norsks liked to use Ireland as an R&R place. But I don?t know if one of my Scots ancestors went AWOL and took off with an Irish Lass. Doesn?t seem likely but who knows as them Irish Lasses spin a mighty inviting web and before a man can come to his senses, he?s all goofed up in love and all that stuff-not a pretty picture, LOL.

Scamp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phan rang.jpg (444.4 KB, 31 views)
Old 04-30-2003, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Just a little addendum-

According to Webster, 'LOYALTY' is:

"Constant and faithful in any relation or obligation implying trust, confidence etc.!"

Now you tell me where the UN, France, Russia, Germany, Canada, Mexico and a scant few others fit into this definition!?