Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2021, 09:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Absolute Truth or Abject Silence

10-23-2021

(Logic)

“Maybe silence is indeed the better part of valor - at least as it concerns people and politics!”

I mean, after all, when an individual keeps his mouth shut, he is less likely to start wars, or even to create general turmoil or dissention, than if he incessantly rattles his chops, removing virtually all doubt that he has absolutely no idea of what in the ‘Hell’ it is that he is really talking about?

“And for that matter - does anyone these days even know for sure what any politician is actually saying - even within their most lucid and cognizant of moments?”

‘No Conflict - Within The Entire History of This Human Race of Ours’ has ever been started where some bureaucrat , someplace upon “ The Face Of This Meandering Old Planet of Ours”, has not commenced in rattling his (or her) jowls (or even their blood-drenched sabers) in the wrong directions – and this, at the most inopportune of times!

So let me ask you once again: “How in the ‘Hell’ have we (as a race of thinking beings), ever managed to survive (intact) for as long as we have?!”

(Just a Semi-Logical Question??)

Hardcore
Old 10-24-2021, 05:32 AM

Unhappy We are all in a tailspin - the whole world is loosing it cool!

The issues today are strenuous and objective in most cases. And there is lack of
empathy for the burden they carry.

The old adage comes up a lot of late: Life is sometimes a bitch and then you die.

Decisions are made by millions each day.

Today we are very likely to cast the first stone on issues of which we had no part in.
(I'm guilty of this at times) - but each of us see's and here's what we want to hear.
We take exception many times - but we don't have all the facts. We are quick to
judge others - and later find out that is was a difficult decision to make.

We are but human - and all of us are flawed - at one time or another. Many of us may
said; I have gone through hell and back, - but I learned at a very young age to keep
my pain to myself - based on others’ reactions.

Feelings are never right or wrong. They simply are what they are. Others may not
agree with our feelings, but that does not make our feelings any less valid.

Our truths may be different than others, but we are entitled to voice them. Our pain,
our truths, our stories- they are all unique and all deserve to be respected and heard.

The quality of a country depends on the reactions of its people. (Wow! that hits home!)

We've been through a lot of late. Depression and Recession are the drivers of these
pains throughout our country. The Power's entrusted to other's in our society are dim
of late - and show us their - insecurities and inabilities - to fix a problem.

As they say often: We shouldn’t judge a person unless we’ve walked a mile in their shoes.

Every man or woman has a breaking point of which translates into a disturbance of either
right or wrong. (Hence the Capitol break-in (is an example) These are common human
traits that people around the globe have to work out - one way or another.
Stressful and Heartbreaking - and usually is carried with us most of our lives.

As for depression its followed by mishaps and misdirection of which works on ones
mental state and shortens the lifespan of many.

Life is hard enough. We don’t always know what burdens other people are carrying,
but we can help them unload that baggage - if we assume less - and open our
minds and hearts more.

Our Country is not void of many of these issues. Uncertainty - thrives today within
our planet. All around the globe there is stress and ciaos. Unemployment - Food
Price(s) increases or lack thereof - Gasoline almost $5 a gallon - medical issues -
our military issues - making payments on loans - doctors - patients - transient folks
on the move looking for a safety and food and shelter. We are tailspin of issues and
our Government and others can't deal with it. They can't fix a broken record - more
so - when they can't work together - and this is often nowadays - its a real mess!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote