The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2019, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Don't Let Them Do It

6-18-2019

Let’s get one thing straight – this is our country and not the property of those who think that they can just walk right in and lay claim to over 240 years of “American Blood, American Sweat, American Tears and American Toil!” And to Hell with those who believe that all that there is to citizenship is where you hang your hat?

The price of “Real Americanism” has often been staggering, and to those of you who feel that it has all been gifted to you for free, I invite you to pull up the figures on just how many of our people have died, and how many more will die, in order to preserve those freedoms and those liberties that far too many, even here within “Today’s Cradle of Democracy” paid for in order to secure those blessings?

And always remember this: “As Fragile As Freedom Is, It Can Be Lost In A Heartbeat” and not just to aggression alone, but also to complacency and to those who just marched right in and laid claim to that which was not theirs to freely pilfer to begin with! “Or don’t these fools and their political taskmasters realize what went into our sacred matrix?”

So “legally” come to our shores if you will, but never attempt to dictate to us (or worse yet), to illegally transform us into that mess that you hastily left behind you! For our freedoms never have been, nor will it ever be, given to anyone for free - as they still come at an awesome price!! “REDUNDANT, BUT FOREVER TRUE!!”

Hardcore
Old 06-18-2019, 02:36 PM

HC - I know where you're going with this - but I will support those who live by the Constitution & The Bill of Rights.

I want an honest person whose love of Country and its People come first.
I want a President who tells the truth who believes in Justice for All.
I want someone to be Proud of so I can say He or She is my President.
I want a President who doesn't say one thing and do another.
I want a Leader of Men & Women (and not just women).
I want a President who listens to the little guys and the kids of the US.
I want a President who would do whatever it takes to keep us out of wars or conflicts.
I want a President who listens to others.
I want infrastructure supported.
I do not want Bully President.
I do not want a Leader who is one way only.
I do not want a Leader who lies.
I do not want a Leader who lives to be worshiped.
I do not want a King for a leader.
I do not want a monopolizer.
We don't need a showman.
This position is not a family business to secure connections in the future.
Lastly I'm tired of the daily rhetoric - everyday the SOS!! It's getting really old!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote