The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2004, 04:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Angry 60 minutes

Now I usually don't pay too much attention to what the news people choose to put on tv, But I'm appalled at the photo's taken of the prisoners of war. if our national guard is so ill trained that they have to humilate these people then they should be disbanded. they are of no use to us as a military unit carged with our protection. now I realize that over a 100 thousand troops are over there and this is just an isolated case of six twisted individuals. but those six #@ckheads just undid all the good that everyone else worked so hard to do.. You won't see field hospitals where locals are treated for free or dental teams working to fix kids teeth or the new schools that were built those pictures will forever be likened to the way our troops behaved over there. photo's are very powerful things remember the little girl that had napalm burns running in vietnam. well unfortantly thats the kind of photo's that stick in peoples mind not all the good things done but only the bad. at least all six should be broken to E-1's and sent to levenworth for 5 years of hard labor then dishonestly discharged, I know I'll recieve alot of flak for this post and I might deserve it but I can't and won't condone this type of behaveure. We have to show the world through harsh punishment that the US won't stand for that kind of behavior from there troops...chris