The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2006, 05:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Illegals and Social Security

The U.S. Senate today rejected [WHY] an effort to limit Social Security benefits for illegal aliens who become permanent residents under an immigration reform bill being debated.

As it stands, the bill the Senate is considering would give millions of illegals a path to U.S. citizenship if they pay fines, back taxes and meet other requirements.

The Social Security proposal, offered by Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev., would have prevented illegals who become legal from collecting the benefit on wages they earned while working unlawfully.

"Social Security was not intended for people who entered our country illegally," Ensign is quoted as saying.

Countered Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.: "Their money sits in the Social Security Administration waiting to be matched with an eligible beneficiary, and once those workers establish the eligibility, how in all fairness can we deny them the credit for their past contributions?" [Uhhh.. Teddy, they weren't supposed to be here in the first place, remember?]

Reuters reported that later today senators will consider an amendment to the bill by Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., to make English the national language. [It's about time! How else can these wetbacks take the required tests and oath of citizenship unless they learn English?]

[Gentle readers might want to inquire how their respective senators voted on the attempt to prohibit illegals from receiving Social Security benefits based on wages they allegedly earned while working here illegally. If the government has records on who paid what, then the government can go back to the employers and persecute them for hiring illegals.]

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 05:22 AM

Man, how I do hate to agree with you but I'm with you on this old Teddy is way off base here now after I've said that I'm going to
take a pill and lie down for a while, have a good day COL

razz
Old 05-19-2006, 06:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default razz

Why do you have to grit your teeth when facts are presented? Are you amazed that your Wunderkid, Teddy, has voted to give more of America away to illegals?

It's way past time to 'take a pill and lie down for awhile' - we have been asleep at the switch for way to long, and it's time for people to wake up and demand action commensurate with sanity.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 05-19-2006, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Let's see if I understand this. They are considering taking away SS from totally disabled Veterans.....and giving it to illegals.

Makes good sense to me. Definately want to see who voted for this legislation but the last time I heard....we had the majority in the Senate.....I guess we is short for weenies anymore.

Razz and Scout.....think I'll be joining the take a pill and relax crowd. Just wish I had some of that Perced they give you for the colonoscopy......sure helps when your getting something jammed up your ass to not have any memory of it. Thanks Senate!

Dead Man Walkin'

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 05-19-2006, 06:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What

my deah frand Paco said!................

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

An appropriate Navy term comes to mind, ?A Pig?s breakfast?. A very common practice has been for individuals to give their SSN to others for the purposes of gaining employment. And the same number may have been given out to multiple people for the same reason. So the benefactor of the SSN gets their quarters paid by the beneficiary (s) of the SSN and at the end of the day multiple people are riding the same account number. So, who in the world is going to sort that mess out and decide who gets what, Teddy?

Does the SSN benefactor get increased benefits from unearned contributions or do all contributors split the pie, or what? My guess is that all will be treated equally and get the same increased benefit package. :ek:

Thus far the SS Admin has been totally unwilling to deal with this multiple account member situation and absolutely refuses to set up any form of scam protection.

We may think we know the future SS beneficiary head count but we are in for a real rude awakening when we figure out how many we really have riding double or triple, or, or, or.

And they worry about disabled Vets double dipping, zow, we ain?t seen nothin yet as our one and only Senate takes us on a rabbit viewing tour in hungry lion country, and we?re the unwitting bait meal.

Scamp
Old 05-19-2006, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

There is so much flim-flammery about the Social Security system that it is difficult to find a point where to begin the criticism. Since its inception, the SS card had printed on it "Not to be used for identification purposes." Yet, everytime one goes to obtain or apply for employment, open any type of financial account (savings, checking, investment), the SS number is required. So here comes all these illegal Julios, and SHAZAMM, they magically and criminally have a SS number.

It is not the responsibility of the employer to verify the SS number provided; after all, how can they without the active and aggressive cooperation of the SS Administration. And that, boys and girls, ain't forthcoming. Methinks that even now dead people have had their SS numbers resurrected, are used by wetbacks, and tht money allegedly being paid by the employers is now going into a blackhole.

If there was ever a valid and sensible reason for the instituting a national ID card system, this is it. For all of us in the retired military category, and any other person receiving VA benefits, we already have a national ID card, and it contains more information about us that you can write in this space. I certainly don't feel threatened by this revelation, but would feel much more secure if everybody else had their card, albeit counterfeit-proof, in their wallet. If you're not here legally, SHAZZAMM, you don't get a card, you don't get SS benefits, you don't get to vote, you don't pass GO, but you do get to be deported.

Old 05-19-2006, 09:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hmmmm...lets see... a national ID system....run by the same morons who have set up many, many other agencies that have failed miserably.....makes wonderful sense to me.... LOL

Larry
Old 05-19-2006, 10:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Larry, you don't play well with others, run with scissors, and fail to connect all the dots! The agency that administers my military retired payments does quite well, thank you, probably has <1%fraud, and doesn't take billions to operate. Not all government agencies are run by morons. Do you have any solutions? Do you have a better alternative to a counterfeit-proof national ID system?

This national ID system could reduce to the point of insignificata the amount of fraud in SS benefit payments, SSI benefit payments, voter fraud, identity theft, VA fraud, worker fraud, welfare payments, and thereby save literally billions of dollars. And the wetbacks couldn't get one, ergo, further savings.

Old 05-19-2006, 10:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"This national ID system could reduce to the point of insignificata the amount of fraud in SS benefit payments......."

I agree with this Scout and think the time is here. People are afraid it becomes some sort of Nazi thing...the government will know too much about us....etc. I say baloney. You file a tax return? The government knows whatever they want. Something must be done but won't be....plain and simple, NOBODY in Washington WANTS to do anything about it except what they are proposing...and that's a load of crap. Those that do pack the gear in Washington are a vast minority.

Dead Man Walkin'

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)