The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2006, 04:43 AM

Default did you hear that

I have waited patiently for 3 days for some of the great conservative democratic hating individuals to bring up the subject of the resignation on congressman Foley. The silence is deafening. Where is the outrage on the right? Come on guys, isn't this the party of the moral majority? The party of the christian right. The party of Bush knows no wrong, Where is the outrage? Nothing but dead silence. Where are the ones that criticized Bill Clinton for his moralities? I guess they are on vacation. Or they might be out campaigning for their Republican friends. But I have found out one thing, the difference between republicans and democrats. Democrats like women. Republicans like little boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day you all. Hug your wife if you are a democrat. And if you are a Republican pat your little boys butt.

razz
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2006, 05:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Now that I'm back on the 'puter, I'll just state emphatically that I think Foley is the type of scum normally associated with a stagnant pond, and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What he did is no more acceptable than what Rep. Barney Frank, D-MA, does every day.

And BTW, I don't hate 'democratic' people. I hate bigoty, narrowmindedness, stupidity, and Islamo-fascists.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Correct me if I?m wrong Razz, but are you making some kind of broad brush allegation that includes non-Liberals here? If so spit it out, man, for that includes just about everybody here.

And I don?t believe it is non-liberals that are against the Amber alert system, for decriminalization of child rape and for PBA, no, the Liberal record is clear on that. Good thing there are no Liberal homosexual pedophiles, huh. Given that, I suppose that all that needs to be done is have Fitzgerald indict the non-liberal US male population and frog-march them off to prison. But wait a sec, Liberals are trying to decriminalize child rape and the slime ball Foley should be your poster boy for injustice.

You are out of line mister Liberal and making some very serious slanderious alegations of criminal wrong doing and need to back-up your broad brush insults or back off.

Scamp
Old 10-01-2006, 04:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well, razz - cat got your tongue? Are you going to continue with your insults, or back off and act like a man and apologize? Will we have to wait three days?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-01-2006, 07:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Scout

Ditto

Quote:
And BTW, I don't hate 'democratic' people. I hate bigoty, narrowmindedness, stupidity, and Islamo-fascists.
and by the way, I've been away since last Wednesday. While I am at odds with much of the democratic thought, that has nothing to do with the fact that what Foley is alleged to have done is reprehensible. Hopefully, he will pay for his transgressions.

Razz, this kind of behavior is wrong across all party lines, Why on God's green earth would you think that "other than Democrats" would not find Foley's Behavior disgusting?

Bill

King John 2.1.466
Old 10-01-2006, 08:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Waste not your words Col. Scout, Liberals are never wrong nor do they offer an apology. Ha, maybe Razz wants to follow my foot pints through life and build a case an bias to butt fickin little boys. Hell, I?m already a convicted n' hung ?racist bigot? around these digs so why not be a Liberal accused little boy butt f..- -.-. -.-er. But I don?t believe the Liberal Razz has the stones to back up the allegation.

Scamp
Old 10-02-2006, 03:09 AM

For one thing I don't think I have anything to apologize about, all I"ve wrote here is true. But if some of you are offended by the truth then that I can't help.
No it was not my intentions to swipe all of you with a BROAD DRUSH just the one's who think that being a LIBERAL is bad.
col. I also think that Bareny Franks should be run out of town on a rail with a little tar and ffeathers, but maybe the reason they keep him in office so he'll stay away fron their kids.
So you guys can eather take this as my saying I"m sorry for offending some of you or not, now thats a broad brush. have a nice day,

razz
Old 10-02-2006, 04:34 AM

Just found about Foley and my opinion is that he should be bounced out of office asap and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He's a scum bag.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default razz

Let me see if I can explain it in such a way that perhaps even you can understand it. First of all, we didn't criticize Clinton for his 'moralities;' it was his immorality that we found repugnant. Perjury and obstruction of justice, felonies at the federal level, are the charges that were brought against him by a federal judge. Maybe you liberals can continue to defend the indefensible.

The original thread had nothing to do with liberals being bad - it was you that brought this up, playing the "oh woe is me victim" again. But I hasten to remind you that it is from the liberal camp that supporters of the NAMBLA organization reside; it was liberals that opposed stronger laws against child predators. Just check the record of states that have passed stronger laws against child predators, and you'll see the absolute truth of my statement.

It is liberals that rushed to the defense of Barney Franks when it was discovered that his boyfriend was running a male prostitution ring from Barney's house. And it is liberals that keep reelecting him. Your defense of his continuing actions is lame. Just like liberals defense of this country is lame, at best.

And finally, you can keep your lame 'have a nice day' whine - it's as lame as your apology.

Old 10-02-2006, 08:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

He resigned. Why should I be "outraged" with that???? I would have been outraged if he DIDN'T resign, like your hero Clinton. He's a scum bag. If I have to write a post to point that out...who am I pointing it out too...you? All of us on the right side can call a spade a spade and as you see all of us want him out and prosecuted. That's the differance between us and you....we don't mind these types being kicked out and prosecuted. If it was one of yours, you'd all be whinning that it's a vast right wing conspiracy. Don't revise history....your pres was impeached for his illegal activities, not because of his imorality. I don't think you know the difference.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)