The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-03-2003, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Enigma Or Conspiracy

?HOW LOW WILL SOME ANIMALS GO!!?

It all started out with the ?Good Cop - Bad Cop Scenario? often undertaken by career liars in an effort to confuse, confound and play for time, all the way up to the Oval Bastions of Absolute Power! Some of the filthiest tricks, were compounded through lies and the destruction of incriminating facts, and this game has been utilized by black-hearted power brokers who know no limits to their depravations. And no, I am not taking about foreign based intrigue alone. For when a person (or insider group thereof) can prey upon their own people for hollow motives like greed or protection of the evil, no matter what color they attempt to paint it, their creation is naught but a bastard of monumental proportions!

And who plans, initiates and perpetrates these abominations? What soulless cads wrap themselves in any national flag or fabric armor to bleed off the sacrifices of centuries to satiate the lusts of absolute power!

If this were a dictionary of infamy, the first word in the first column would be liar! No matter how adroit, how practiced, or how connected, the liar, a name once reserved for the devil himself, has infected nearly element of society and absolutely every quarter of international politics!

Here is but one case in point:

After the upper echelon of the San Diego Veterans Administration promised to assist me in my appeal for benefits, they systematically exhausted my 120 days with lies that the matter had been taken care of months ago. They then compounded their filth by insisting that they did no such thing, even though I have them in spades (hard copy, telephone conversations recorded legally, e-mails, and the hollow word of honor from people who can not even
spell the word! (opinion)

As if matter were not bad enough, I was informed today that several letters and documents that were transmitted to me by the VA in DC, never arrived! Documents, that they claim, had a bearing (time-wise) on my winning or losing my case for benefits! I then asked why the VA did not send these (so-called) missing documents via Certified/Return Receipt mail (like I had always done), and I was immediately informed that they are the government - ?THEY DON'T HAVE TO!? I seriously doubt that any of these phantom documents were ever mailed or even existed, and that the whole game is geared to exhaust time limitations in cases that prove embarrassing, like that group of medical/military pigs who experimenting upon their own without consent or permission in violation of codes that we will go to war to protect, when these violations occur in foreign nations that is?!

Well, to make a long story short, the VA in DC demands that these life or death documents were transmitted but has no proof of same. The Post Office is calling the VA a liar, in that they claim they were never received, much less delivered, and my family continues to be brutalized by the vulgar teamwork, orchestrated by a system that touts itself in a league with God Himself! Kings everyone, and not a liar in the bunch, if you ask them of course?!

You have educated your people well Mr. President and when that day finally arrives (old Age), I am sure that they will serve you well in Hades as well!

All liars and their mignons have balls of putty and their word of honor ain?t worth shit either! The only problem is that the dishonor of the highly placed is also dragging down those who relish truth, fair play and integrity!

I was once warned, about 6 years ago, by an anonymous voice on the phone that: ?The First Amendment is a splendid thing, but I according to the nameless coward on the other side of the line, had pushed the envelope of truth to it?s limit!?

Well you flaming ass-hole(s), I intend to push some more, regardless of your threats against my family and myself. Now show some balls, let me see your disgusting faces in person, and we?ll take it from there! (NO THREAT INTENDED)

VERITAS e ONORE