The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2003, 10:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy An Exercise In Futility Perhaps?

Some time back, in desperation, I wrote an elongated e-mail to all 100 U.S. Senators and some 40 or more Congressmen, outlining what I felt to be the (near) criminal (?) actions of some within the VA and interconnected entities, when handling, processing, and dealing with veteran?s claims for benefits!

I offered to send these esteemed - elected officials, copies of portions of my files, copies of the likes of DAIG-IN 21-75, Chief of Staff Memorandum 385, and the Church Senate Report of 1977 on the use of volunteers in medical experimentation, as well as iron-clad proof that some of those experimented upon during the dark-times of MK ULTRA (Cold War Hallucinogenic Experimentation and exhibitions) were not volunteers at all, but rather unwitting, un-informed conscripts!

Well, don?t worry, I am not going to rehash what most people today don?t give a shit about, just as long as it wasn?t them on the receiving end! Rather, I will just relate that out of all of the Congressmen and Congresswomen that I e-mailed, not a single one to my knowledge (?) even attempted to contact me back!!

And worse yet, out of all 100 Senators, only one got back to me, and that was a standard-form letter thanking me for contacting their office! (and there it ended)

?So why do I bring this up now, you may ask??

After watching the tube of late, I was amazed to see how many now running for office claim (?!) to be in touch with the voting, taxpaying, bleeding masses!? Why, to listen to some of these political martyrs, these politicos sweat blood on a daily basis, insert flaming bamboo under their fingernails, and even undergo the torture of a thousand cuts, all for their peers on the outside looking in! ?Yeah, well top grade alfalfa is costly too, but if your willing to wait until after the hay is processed through the horse, you can buy the shit for a fraction of the original cost!?

Ok, Ok, I Know - These are just those pesky members of Congress, but the guy on top surely comes across as caring and concerned, yeah right?!

Ya know that e-mail that I mentioned above - ?Well guess what?? The President, busy man that he is, got a copy of it too (twice)! I reckon, however, that his response is still (or is that lost) in the mail! The biggest problem is, however, that this particular response has been ?AWOL? in the mail for way over a year now!

Hey, but it was not any president?s fault (just ask him), it was that damned clerk, the post office, or those stinking gremlins again - huh, huh!!?? :cd:

VERITAS