The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2004, 08:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Conspiracy of Lies/All The Way To The Top??

I fully realize that the charges that I am about to make herein may sound ludicrous upon the surface! If, however, you will bare with me for a moment, I will endeavor to prove that certain, highly placed members of the Veterans Administration System are guilty of wanton disobedience of their own laws and guidelines! I can also prove that they have perjured themselves consistently, even under sworn oath and testimony, to cover themselves and their equally guilty cohorts within their system, the military, and indeed, the government itself! ?This I can prove emphatically, through their own testimony, records and hard copy!"

As was proven by the government?s own documentation (DAIG-IN 21-75, Chief of Staff Memo 385, The Church Senate Report of 1977, etc), attained by me under FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) some years back, our own people engaged in certain wanton experimentation programs that were, in my opinion, blatant violations of the Nuremberg Codes. ?They then sought to cover-up these domestic atrocities through threat, intimidation, and maybe even worse!? Ref.: The strange death of Frank Olson, CIA Researcher, etc.)

The experimentation by the U.S. Army, the CIA, the private sector, and the other military services (to a lesser degree), entered their heyday from about 1955 thru 1967, and included the surreptitious use of drugs such as LSD, BZ, Curare, etc.

At first, volunteers for this ?Cold War / Spy v Spy? scenario (MK ULTRA etc.), were sought out and utilized, but this pool of willing conscripts was soon exhausted and unwitting, uninformed, military etc., personnel were then singled out by the Army and brutalized in this series of mind and body destroying experiments, and with the approval of certain powers that be I might add!

?So how do I fit into this scenario ?? I believe, backed by records, that I was one of these unwitting participants in December of 1960 at the Fort Ord Army Base Hospital. And if it were not bad enough that my (and others) lives were virtually destroyed by these "Dr. Mengeles In Our Midst", those so involved during and after the fact, have engaged in a conspiracy of record destruction, threats, lies, false denials and other un-American Activities, geared, not to protect and serve their own people, but rather to destroy (once and for all) this nation?s honor and truth itself!

?Here are the facts? -

After killing some 15 years of my life and time, with every filthy trick in the books, the VA and certain of it?s employees then resorted to the lowest ploy of all - Lying (provably) under oath to protect an ongoing agenda of deception and criminal experimentation! (opinion, backed by facts)

I even have the undeniable documentation to prove that a highly placed Veteran?s Administration employee, backed by his bosses in D.C., perjured himself under sworn testimony, thereby destroying my case for benefits! Yet the President of the United States, the Secretary of the VA, a scant few high ranking members of both political parties, and even the media itself (to here) have refused to even look at what I have, let alone to cover it!?

As a matter of fact, some have even remarked, and I quote: "So this VA Employee lied under oath - SO WHAT!?"

?If the law does not apply to all men equally, then how can it apply to any? ?Where there is no truth, there is no honor!?

I will be more than happy to submit to you, hard copy proof of this dastardly perjury and conspiracy against our people and some of our veterans should you so desire? This as well as copies of the documents that I mentioned above!

Can we as a nation tolerate perjury and obvious lies from those in power. Lies that not only destroy the individual, but indeed, damage our national honor and how we are viewed by the balance of the world? For if the truth does indeed set us free, then lies emanating from government and/or the bureaucracy will eternally keep us captive! (opinion) ?And if we accept this inch of deception now, those so engaged will demand a mile of capitulation tomorrow!!?

?Do a few in positions of power truly value truth, our people, and our veterans so lightly, that they would sell their souls and our bodies to the Devil Himself for recognition, power, and clique acceptance! When, after all, is a "Criminally Damaging Lie" acceptable from our elected government or its captive bureaucracy?

"Again, I can prove this charge of perjury - are you interested!?"

VERITAS