The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2005, 02:34 AM

Default fodder for conspiracy

GENTLEMEN, THIS SOUND LIKE FODDER FOR THE NEW CONSPIRACY FOREM. ACTUALLY THE AREA IS BEING INVADED FOR THE OIL FOUND UNDER DMZ-LT'S HD. I'D REALLY LOVE TO STAY AND CHAT BUT I'M OFF TO FORT VALLEY TO DEFEND IT FROM SOUTH FLORIDA INVADERS. YET ANOTHER PAINTBALL WAR FOR ME TO HAVE MY BODY PELTED WITH PAINTBALLS BUT WHEN I RETURN WE CAN DISCUSS HOW TO AVOID GETTING UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED. MY SECRET IS SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR. YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. PRIVATE POUNDS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2005, 05:37 AM

It must be nice to have fun. The only paint balls I see are those falling off my paint brush into my face. The Honey Do list grows each week. I take a couple of each week and she adds three more. Never ending.

I don't think anyone in the states can own mineral rights under their property - but I could be and wrong and I'm sure someone will let me know. But the average Joe has to sign those off if I'm not mistaken?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-17-2005, 07:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by Boats It must be nice to have fun. The only paint balls I see are those falling off my paint brush into my face. The Honey Do list grows each week. I take a couple of each week and she adds three more. Never ending.

I don't think anyone in the states can own mineral rights under their property - but I could be and wrong and I'm sure someone will let me know. But the average Joe has to sign those off if I'm not mistaken?
Boats
I just got through looking at the deed to my house and I own the mineral rights although I don't think theyre very valuable. No known mineral mining in these parts. I don't know if this is relevant to the original post
stay good
James
Old 06-17-2005, 01:31 PM

James,

I wasn't sure but some areas you don't get the mineral rights or the right away (if that's the correct verbiage). The government maintains the right in 90% plus of the high mineral areas. I think that is because of the oil, coal and other valuable minerals.

I was hoping for more input on this subject. I'm sure someone has been or knows someone who has had this procedure used on them. I've heard they will move your property (house & such) until they are done taking what they need and then move you back after they reclaim the land-site.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"