The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Purely Political Attempt To Destroy

10-12-2023
Of course, and this is only my own personal opinion, but it seems to me that the man (and the candidate) that the opposition fears the most, is the one that is drawing the majority of the heat in the upcoming presidential elections? And I do suppose that in politics, the will and the desire of the people always seems to take a backseat to political power and control? So beware, “Something Wicked This Way Comes!?”

It is also my opinion that – “We are being hoodwinked into believing that ‘TRUMP’ is the bad-guy here, when in fact, it is all about politics, money, power and complete control over our very lives (more personal opinions)!?” But “The Will of The People” must never (not ever) take a backseat to any politician or their personal and political agenda – regardless of what political party controls their strings!! For it is the right, nay, make that the duty of “Every American” to maintain control of their own government, and not the other way around! And when that government loses sight of this “Purely-American Mandate”, then it is the right and the duty of every citizen to cry foul and to vote them out of public office!

And it is also our mandate to demand that we retain that which works and is functional toward the continued advancement of “Our Truly Great Nation!” And no politician, political party nor even a partisan-bent individual, has the right to circumvent, pollute or otherwise exacerbate - “The Will of The Common, Honorable and Eminently Legal Population” of this - The United States of America -The Most Magnificent, Promising and The Greatest Nation Ever To Exist Upon The Face of This Entire Planet – “And So It Is!”

Hardcore