The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > Veterans Concerns

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2003, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Words

words, words, and more words!

He's a damn HYPOCRITE! He spouts patriotic horseshit and makes beautiful "proclamations" honoring military veterans. Yet, he threatens to VETO the full amount of concurrent receipt if it crosses his desk. He threatens ALL republican house of representative members with "retaliation" if they vote to bring this measure to the house floor for a "roll call" vote if they support Democratic Jim Marshalls "disacharge petition" to get this bill passed! He threatens the republican s in Congress that he will "VETO' any bill that increases the measely, inadequate budgert proposal for the VA that won't won't even meet LAST YEARS requirements for health care & treatment & benefits improvements for military veterans.....Resluting in the Congress REMOVING an additional $1.8 billion it approved to overide his horseshit proposals!

Real fine guy that "Bush" fella, ya know?

HE MAKES ME SICK!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2003, 10:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Quit beating around the bush Gimp and tell us how you really feel
Old 11-11-2003, 12:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yeah,

you're right John. I gotta start being more direct with my opinions and stop beating around the "Bush", huh? haw, haw!

This WAS a response to another post about Bush (whacked) giving a proclamation speech honoring veterans. I guess Little Sis thought it must have been inappropriate over there?

Maybe it was------------I just want folks to KNOW that he does NOT "walk the walk", all he can do is just "talk the talk".........he still makes me sick to my stomach!

Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's the way I feel. Maybe the Veterans appreciation "thread" wasn't the place to say that. I just get sick of seeing and hearing how he manipulates the American public into believing his horseshit!

:cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd:

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Old 11-11-2003, 01:08 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Gimpy I received mail in regard to your post. Rather than delete your postI opted to move it to Veterans Concerns. A forum that leaves more room for debate. As moderator it's tough to please all the people all the time. I do my best. I have requested that I be relieved of my command as moderator on all but the womens patriot forums and passed the duty to Travis who has consented to take it. No word from the boss yet.

My best to you andall of our Veterans on this Veterans Day.

I have been watching a documentary on the Korean War. It's breaking my heart. Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-11-2003, 01:46 PM

Default LITTLE BIRD!!!!!!

What you've been watching, isn't pleasant, and Wasn't!!!!
SF
NC
Old 11-11-2003, 02:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sis

Don't worry, I'm not upset at you. I probably shouldn't have responded to that post the way I did on THAT forum/thread. But, somebody has got to keep letting people know the truth! I'm just so damn sick and tired of hearing all his rhetoric and damn lies about what HE said he was going to DO for vets and their families it just disgusts the hell out of me.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

Old 11-11-2003, 04:18 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Gimpy...

Just so you know I opted out of the moderator spot a few days ago. Life just has me worn smooth out and it's time for me to be quiet and think some things through. I do appreciate you understanding my position. You take care down there in the sunshine stateand mind your bride about your blood pressure. One of the last things Frank said on this site was he had a pounding headache he was so distressed at the things that were happeningin this world. I'm trying to take a lesson from him and slow down the heart rate a little.

God Bless Our Veterans and all their families.

Humper....

I thought of you and some others I have met in person when I was watching today.

Thank you to all our Veterans andWelcome Home.

Arrow>>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-11-2003, 04:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Sparrow your most welcome, and I had a couple of Uncles who served in Korea My Uncle Frank was OK he served in the motor pool but, my Uncle Laverne "Shorty" Sellers had his legs shot off, out from under him during one of the campaigns.He died in 1984 he served in artillery while in Korea. Both Uncles told me tales of Korea as a child and I wished now that I had written them down when I had the chance. Hope you had a good veterans day