The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2005, 10:37 AM

Default How is Hillary?

I heard that she was giving a speech not long ago and that she fainted
Quote:
Hillary Clinton faints during speech in Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton fainted Monday, January 31, after complaining of a stomach virus before a scheduled speech on Social Security.

Clinton, D-N.Y., received medical attention at the scene and then went on to give another speech Monday afternoon.

?It wasn?t as dramatic as it sounds,? Clinton said after the 30-minute speech to about 125 people at the Saturn Club restaurant. She kept an appointment to speak later at a Catholic college Monday but canceled another speech scheduled for Tuesday.

?About five minutes into the speech, she said she was queasy,? said Erie County Democratic Chairman Len Lenihan, who was at the Women?s TAP fund-raiser at the private club.

Clinton left the podium and continued her talk sitting in a chair but eventually left the room, saying she needed a break, Lenihan said. She returned to the podium a short time later but fainted before resuming her speech.

?It became clear she was faint. She was sort of brought down gracefully,? he said.

The room was cleared, and Clinton immediately received medical attention from, among others, a doctor who attended the event.

?Senator Clinton is suffering from a stomach virus,? her office said in a statement. The senator felt weak, needed to sit down and then fainted briefly, it said, adding that she was proceeding with her schedule as planned.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6890519/
She did resume the speech

Quote:
nation In Brief
Hillary Clinton falls ill during speech in New York

February 1, 2005

Buffalo, N.Y. -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton fainted Monday during a speech on Social Security after complaining of flu-like symptoms, but she was given medical attention at the scene and went on to give another speech in the afternoon.

"It wasn't as dramatic as it sounds," Clinton said.

Clinton aides said doctors believed she had a stomach virus. She fell ill about five minutes into her lunchtime speech, said Erie County Democratic Chairman Len Lenihan, who was at the Women's TAP fund-raiser at a private club.

Clinton left the podium and continued speaking from a chair, then said she needed a break and left the room, Lenihan said. She returned to the podium a short time later but fainted before resuming her speech.
indystar.com/articles/3/218939-9413-010.html

Wednesday night at the State of the Union address she didn't look well

Hoping Hillary Clinton, NY State Senator is OK

Flu-like Symptoms?

You know me, I think there are a lot of our leaders who should be checked for 'gulf war syndrome' symptoms. Even the best doctors don't think of chemical poisoning from a cleaning agent as the cause of such symptoms

Like John Ashcroft
Like Wm Rehnquist
Like Dick Cheney

Rage Report post
Web page

If they also have CFS or CFIDS, that is.

The harm of 2-butoxyethanol and diethylene glycol monobutyl ether exposures to the military and civilians alike, has been unrecognizied for over half a century

Could anyone from NY pass this on to her?

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2005, 10:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Damned shame of it all is that she is still alive!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 02-04-2005, 11:05 AM

Default Now, Now

She's not my favorite person, either, politically speaking, but no one would wish ill on another

"If I could have whatever I wanted in life," my friend said, "it wouldn't be for material possessions, but for good health and longevity"

on Flu Symptoms

Old 02-04-2005, 03:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

You're not a New Yorker!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 02-08-2005, 10:46 AM

Default New Yorkers Need to Help Out

How is Hillary?

Hoping she is well, too! but she didn't look well when the camera panned on her in the audience of the State of the Union Address 2-2-05

Fainting is commonplace? Well people can faint for lots of reasons; the one I would be concerned with is loss of red blood cells & thereby loss of oxygen causing her to be 'faint'

My question is whether or not she has an odd assortment of symptoms such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ... in which it often is said to 'start' with flu like symptoms AND then doctors do not know what
the fatigue is.

What if the maid started using some aerosol spray cleaner, and it got in her eyes? That could be an exposure. What if she is sitting in a freshly painted office for hours on end & not opening windows?

This is the fatigue doctors are looking for with 2-butoxyethanol poisoning, and they have been missing it for the past 7.5 decades since it was invented. (so public AND Veterans of WWII, Vietnam, cold war Korean vets, Gulf war Syndrome' vets AND troops today)

Second hand solvent exposure to THIS type of chemical is really bad. Did someone come into her office (Does she have a small office?) and spend too much time there ... all the time expelling this chemical in their breath?

I think this is more the cause of SIDS than the way a baby sleeps, by the way

And if you live in NY, contact her with this information www.valdezlink.com/how_to_contact.htm

How and why I looked into 2-butoxyethanol is irrelevant - It has widespread implications for many

on Flu Symptoms

Old 02-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Doc.2/47

Gotta agree with SparrowHawk-
Durn shame she didn't die.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:19 PM

for those who don't care for Hillary's politics (at least have the country does; and half the country doesn't) STILL, no one should loose their health & their contribution to our Democratic Society

We need all points of view to remain free and strong

Someone said,

"If I could have whatever I wanted in life,

it wouldn't be for material possessions,

but for good health and longevity"

PS on this web page

and this

on Flu Symptoms

Old 02-09-2005, 04:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I too gotta agree with Sparrow Hawk and Hal!!!
I really dont give a rats-a$$ about The Bitches condition
Ya I'm originally from New York
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-09-2005, 04:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Bob...remember what Keith has taught us, we are never going to get anywhere if you keep holding back. Now I would like for you to resubmit your last post and this time, no holding back!!!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 02-09-2005, 05:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hillary..... I'm sorry for all the bad things I said about your lie'n steal'n fat a$$ and please dont die because I won't have anyone to bitch about....... and ya Im still originally from NY
Is that better Trav?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU