The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2003, 07:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down A Few International Rats Don't Only Desert Ships!

I just started to view a panel talk show tonight, and out of disgust, I turned the damned thing off! ?It seems that some rats don?t only desert sinking ships!??

There was a panel of four journalists from different segments of the planet (two from England, believe it or not), who right from the git-go, began to rip apart our president, our military and Tony Blair! These pseudo-experts called the Coalition - ?Undermanned In The Gulf?, and claimed that we had a poor grasp of how the Iraqi people would respond to our presence? As a matter of fact, one ?Jolly Old Bitch? referred to us as more occupier than liberator, and another, declared that Tony Blair after this conflict, was political history!?

For the information of these ?Media-Turds?, and contrary to the misquoted idea that we would be in and out of Iraq in but a week end, this is pure Bull Shit! ?Hussein will go down, as will his inner circle of ?Crappy-Assed Robots!?

And for the record Iraq, just by virtue of ?Hussein and his Mice-Ketteers? citing an Urban War in which thousands of Americans will die, as well as his threats to utilize chemical and biological agents, hey keep it up ass-hole! Sooner or later, the ?American and British Powers That Be?, will take you serious and decide that maybe Iraq, instead of being liberated, should be obliterated!

I have been hearing ?FAR TOO MANY? (so-called) Iraqi civilians calling for the ?Suicide Murders of Coalition Service Personnel!? Also, ?Iraq?s - F-Upped? media, and a few water-logged journalist from other (so-called) friendly nations, have been inciting these ?Babylonian Bush Apes? to acts of terror! By doing so, these ?Media Mutts? could be responsible for the deaths of many more Coalition GIs, and if this turns out to be the case, then a re-evaluation of the words friend and ally must be undertaken!

With the malignant rhetoric oozing out of Iraq, as well as it?s threats of suicide attacks and chem/bio terrorism, Iraq just may have signed it?s own death warrant! The people of the United States will not long tolerate terrorist attacks in which the filthy leadership of this ancient nation murders civilians of various nations, and then declares it?s own civilians off limits! (Bull Shit!!) ?Our leadership, in my opinion, has just about had it?s fill!!?

We have not weakened in our resolve, not one damned bit, and no amount of ?Foreign Media/Political Bull Shit? (nor the domestic variety either), is going to change that! And for the record again, you damned international fools, don?t you realize that if you continue this shit, you may soon find out that ?Daisy Cutters, MOABs and Bunker-Busters?, are nothing compared to what we are capable of delivering!

Much more of this international horse-shit, and it might just piss off the wrong people. No invasion, no re-building, no occupation, just a huge steaming (NON-NUCLEAR) hole where Baghdad once stood, and all of this, in the blinking of an eye!

VERITAS
Old 03-29-2003, 10:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default LEVEL THE WHOLE F*#KIN' PLACE...

...TELL THEM WE'LL REBUILD WHATEVER BUILDINDS LATER, AND IF THEY WANT TO CONTINUE TO LIVE , GET OUT OF THE CITY, AND SATURATION BOMB IT UNTIL IT SMOLDERS LIKE HELL...

...THESE BAS+ARDS ARE GUTLESS, RUTHLESS, AND I WOULD JUST AS SOON BACK OUR MEN, AND WOMEN UP TO SAFE DISTANCE, AND PUMMLE IT BEYOND RECOGNITION...

...LEVEL IT TO RUBBLE.......................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:35 AM

As you know I haven't been for this war,but now that we are in there up to our eye balls and we've got people being killed all I can say is just what you said flaten the place don't leave two brick's on top of each other if it moves kill it let's not pussyfoot around with these people. If this is to be done it's best to done quickly,if we don't the body bags will just keep on coming in.
razz
Old 03-30-2003, 06:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I TOTALLY AGREE GENTS - A job half done, is a job undone!

Hussein kills with impunity, even his own friends, relatives and neighbors.

His greed is is insatiable. He would, if unstopped, have seized the entire Middle East.

Hussein is, contrary to rhetoric, utterly mad. Who but a madman could gas entire populations.

Hussein Must Be Eliminated, and with him, all within Iraq who harbor like views. I too deplore war, like any sane and rational individual, but the scope of Saddam's madness has not been witnessed upon this world since the late 30's to mid 40's!

Iraq has proven that there is no crime so low, no deed so dastardly, no undertaking so filthy, and no hell so vile, that he (Hussein) will not seek it out ams embrace it!

One does not, after all, try to make a house pet out of a rabid shrew!!

VERITAS
Old 03-30-2003, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default EVERYONE, AND ANYONE...

...APPROACHING OUR SOLDIERS MUST DISROBE, MANDITORY, OR BE SHOT FOR DISOBEYING A DIRECT ORDER,...

...ALL CARS, TRUCKS MUST STOP AT LEAST 500 FEET AWAY FROM ANY COLALITION FORCES, AND ALL PERSONS MUST EXIT, AND DISROBE, OR BE SHOT FOR DISOBEYING A DIRECT ORDER, MANDITORY...

...THIS ISN'T ABOUT HIDE, AND SEEK, IT'S ABOUT HIDE, AND DIE...

...SHOOT FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER...

...ISREAL HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH "BOMBERS" FOR YEARS, AND THESE SAND PIGS DESERVE TO DIE BEFORE THEY GET CLOSE...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-30-2003, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

The problem is that it SOUNDS TOO GOOD!!!!!!

All suggestions by Blues and Jerker are just too-damn sensible and logical for ANY military intent on total victory, while keeping friendly casualties to a minimum, by a quick resolution.

Besides, We simply cannot have such a brutal and non politically-correct warfare. Baldwin, Sarandon, Jackson and such just wouldn't like anything where infinitely more enemy and civilians die,...than American Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen.
Such just wouldn't be: "FAIR"(according to "Them") Old Buddy.

Neil
Old 03-30-2003, 03:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default jOHN....

...i KNOW IT MUST BE EXTREMLY DIFFUCULT FOR YOU, AND MANY OTHERS AT PRESENT...

...FOR THOSE THAT HAVE "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT", IT ALL SEEMS LIKE ALL THE FIGHTIN' THAT BEEN BEFORE IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN PUSHED ASIDE...

...ASIDE ONLY BECAUSE ONE "MADMAN" HAS CHOOSIN TO USE THE WORST OF WHAT THE WORLD HAS DEVELOPED, AND WE ALL KNOW HE WILL USE EVERYTHING HE HAS GOTTEN HIS HANDS ON...

...IT IS UNFORTUNITE THAT IRAQ CITIZENS HAVE DIED FOR 25 YEARS, AND MANY MORE WILL PERISH BEFORE IT'S OVER, BUT IT'S "OUR" MEN, AND WOMEN DOING THE DYING FOR THEM NOW...

...I DO BELIEVE THEY SHOULD ALL BE IN THEIR HOUSES NAKED, NO JOKE, UPON ENTRY, SHOOT ANY ONE IN CLOTHES,(BOMBS DON'T STICK TO SKIN), AND/OR LEAVE BAGHDAD BY THE MILLIONS, SHOT ANYONE LEFT IN THE CITY AFTER A SURMOUNTABLE AMOUNT OF TIME...

...LEVEL IT.........

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk