Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Copy Of Letter Sent To Senator Barbara Boxer

29 November 2004

Senator Barbara Boxer
California Senator
Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Boxer;

As you know, I have been pursuing a claim for benefits at the VA for some 15 years now. During this time, the VA, some of its employees, and its top management [Secretary included in my opinion], have utilized lies and every dirty trick in the book to destroy my claim for benefits, as it covered provable, unwitting military experimentation, on our own and by our own [ref: DAIG-IN 21-75, COS 385, and the Church Senate Hearings on Experimentation within the military of 1977, etc]

When, however, I attempted to find someone ethical in power to address the issue of "OUTRIGHT PERJURY" under sworn testimony by a Veterans Administration Employee[s], everyone [all of a sudden] went mute! Finally, I attempted on 25 October 2004 [11:35 A.M. PST] to call the Inspector General of the VA in Washington DC. I was asked by the woman who answered the nature of the call, and when I related that it was in regard to "Provable Perjury" on the part of VA employees, I was crassly informed, and I quote: "They (the VA-IG) can not and will not get involved!?"

This lady then advised me that, if provable [and it is, all the way from the San Diego Regional Office up to Secretary Principi in my opinion], this would supply a basis for appeal! The only problem is that the VA usually buries (old age and bad health), those who dare to seek truth and justice at their hands!

For the record, I initiated my claim away back in 1989, and I am now 64 years old and in ill health. As a matter of fact, at least one person at this San Diego Regional Office (some time back) advised me that they were just waiting for me to die?! Certain People at this VARO have even criminally threatened me for exercising my First Amendment Rights on several occasions!

?Senator Boxer, if this is the way that any Honorably Discharged Veteran is treated by the system that they are sworn to protect, who then protects that veteran from that system!?? And who will protect and serve those brave and loyal American Servicemen and Women soon to return from harm?s way in the Middle East - certainly not the Veterans Administration as it now stands, with it?s current leadership in my opinion!

Again, I can prove beyond any doubt, through certified telephone records, etc., etc., that a highly placed VA employee [s] lied redundantly under sworn testimony, thereby destroying my claim for past, present and future benefits [even at the Court of Veterans Appeals for Veterans Claims in DC]! As a matter of fact, one of the esteemed judges (out of three) saw the truth and so declared! The problem is, that no one thus far wants to hear this truth or view the documented evidence that proves perjury by the VA, top to bottom!!

The hollow word of well-placed liars (provable), and all the way to the top of the VA System (opinion), was accepted without benefit of the hard copy evidence of perjury on the part of their people that I submitted into evidence!! As such, what chance does any veteran stand when faced with denials and lies that not only go unquestioned, but indeed are codified by the man on top of that department (also in writing)!?

Does the law still apply to all men and women equally or not, for I contend that "Where There Is No Truth, There Is No Honor? and double standards of conduct and criminality, can not and must not be tolerated or ignored by government and especially, not within government or it?s bureaucracies!!"

I respectfully await your response!

Sincerely,
Old 11-30-2004, 05:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Good letter HC ,I hope Mz Boxer does her job and gets involved in her constituents claim, her help would aide your pursuits of the truth.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks Jerry!!!

Veritas
Old 11-30-2004, 05:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Beware Mr Hardcore lest yee end up in area 51. Just kidding I wish you the best of luck with your claim maybe miss Boxer has the Balls others don't. I know our women senators both have more Balls and compassion for the Vets then the last couple of Male senators we hadup here in Washington state.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

sn-e3

Thanks for the thought! I really appreciate it!!

VERITAS
Old 12-02-2004, 08:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hardcore Barbra Boxer is very pro vet, Diane Feinstein isn't. Sure hope you get some resolution out of this. Your letter should make the VA aware your not giving up. Contact your local news channel where you live, they would just love to trash the VA

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote