Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2003, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Cool Youngest American Serviceman killed in the Vietnam War

Youngest American Serviceman killed in the Vietnam War

Passing the word............

My name is Franklin D. McArthur Jr, and I am the Founder and President of the Pfc. Dan Bullock Foundation, Inc. Pfc Bullock 15, was the youngest American Serviceman killed in the Vietnam War. He was only 14 years old when we graduated from boot camp on December 10, 1968. According to pentagon officials he may be the youngest KIA since World War I. I founded the Bullock Foundation because we were friends, and I wanted to try to correct a miscarriage of justice. Pfc. Dan Bullock lied about his age to enlist, and everyone seem to be more concerned about him lying than dying. But that does not change the facts, and the facts is, he was a United States Marine, and he was killed fighting for this country. Even now 30 years after his death, his official birthday is still being published as December 21, 1949. After he was killed on June 7, 1969, his real birth date which was December 21, 1953 was exposed to the public (ref: New York Times, June 13, 1969, Page 1, Col. 7). I've petitioned the Commandant, Congress and the President to award him the MOH. The Citizen Stamp Advisory Committee to award him a Commemorative Stamp. I submitted a proposal to the Great Blacks in Wax Museum, to erect a wax figure. Mr Steve Piscitelli, noted sculpture and former member of Fox 2/5, will be sculpturing a bronze statue. The Pfc. Dan Bullock Foundation, Inc is in need of financial support, any financial support or other assistance you can give will be greatly appreciated. For further infomation contact my call 1-856-802-6592.

Sempers,

Roger
1961-1977
68/69
Once A Marine............Always A Marine.............

http://www.geocities.com/thedrifter001/
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links