The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2005, 07:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Playing By The Other Guy?s Rules?

You name it, and the bums that we are fighting against in the Middle East have used it! Be it torture, beheading, suicide attacks, or the murder of innocent men, women and children! However, our screwed-up white knights in DC continue to fight this nasty (not so) little war by the other guy?s rules - ?WHY??

*Are our leaders pre-occupied with world opinion - the world don?t support us or defend our interests!

*Are we worried about our good guy image - many a dead man was a good guy!

*Are we concerned about how our allies will view us - hell, they are far too busy figuring out ways of screwing us over!

*Am I too harsh in my opinion of certain powers that be - maybe not harsh enough!

When we fight a war by the other guy?s rules, or use kid gloves against an enemy that utilizes bombs against civilian populations, or continue to fight wars by rules that the enemy does not even recognize, we will suffer needless casualties. And one, after all, does not fight wars to prove that we can absorb the death and mayhem! Like Patton said: ?Let the other guy die for his country!!?

Lastly: ?When did we resolve to fight bloody wars merely to achieve a draw or a half-ass armistice?? Men die just as surely in conflicts that are designed to achieve a stalemate as they do in wars that are geared to win! The only difference is - the nation that you fight to a draw today, will be back at your throat tomorrow!?

Of course, not all of our foes risk oblivion on an open battlefield. Many extend their hands in friendship, bury their knives in our backs, and then pick our pockets after the fact - and so it is in my opinion!!

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2005, 08:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Playing By The Other Guy?s Rules?

Quote:
Originally posted by HARDCORE

You name it, and the bums that we are fighting against in the Middle East have used it! Be it torture, beheading, suicide attacks, or the murder of innocent men, women and children! However, our screwed-up white knights in DC continue to fight this nasty (not so) little war by the other guy?s rules - ?WHY??

*Are our leaders pre-occupied with world opinion - the world don?t support us or defend our interests!

*Are we worried about our good guy image - many a dead man was a good guy!

*Are we concerned about how our allies will view us - hell, they are far too busy figuring out ways of screwing us over!

*Am I too harsh in my opinion of certain powers that be - maybe not harsh enough!

When we fight a war by the other guy?s rules, or use kid gloves against an enemy that utilizes bombs against civilian populations, or continue to fight wars by rules that the enemy does not even recognize, we will suffer needless casualties. And one, after all, does not fight wars to prove that we can absorb the death and mayhem! Like Patton said: ?Let the other guy die for his country!!?

Lastly: ?When did we resolve to fight bloody wars merely to achieve a draw or a half-ass armistice?? Men die just as surely in conflicts that are designed to achieve a stalemate as they do in wars that are geared to win! The only difference is - the nation that you fight to a draw today, will be back at your throat tomorrow!?

Of course, not all of our foes risk oblivion on an open battlefield. Many extend their hands in friendship, bury their knives in our backs, and then pick our pockets after the fact - and so it is in my opinion!!

VERITAS
Exacraly...

Google this:

"Unrestricted Warfare"
Old 07-16-2005, 04:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Re. "Fight by other guys rules"

Not very likely my Friend, since America hasn't politically permitted the sensible: "All is fair in love and war (especially if intent on Total Victory)" scene for 60 years. The last time Americans were politically permitted to fight as viciously and as mercilessly as our enemies,...was WWII.

Maybe after we civilian: "Soft Targets" of opportunity get: "Nuked" by terrorists, The U.S. Military will no longer be restrained by our asininely unilateral and politically-correct or overly foreigner sensitive and enemy helpful Rules of Engagement?

Maybe then, THE MAIN CONCERN of American War Underminers or Leftists right here in America will no longer just be whether terrorist scum deserving nothing better than firing squads have beanies, Korans and prayer rugs at: "Gitmo", and get fed much better than American Convicts in Florida do,...or whether Hillary can: "Recapture The White House" for The Gang?????

Hey,...you never know. Radiation might actually help make some Leftist brains sane?

Neil