The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Doc.2/47

Lightbulb Psyco Vet Guns&Gear?

Well gear anyway.That young feller I talked to at the Colt Co. seemed pretty sure that they wouldn't have a Psyco Vet Commemorative .45 Colt out in time for the annual debauchery.

Being as it ain't much over 3 mo. until the Great Event, seems like we might oughta be doin a little thinkin about gear.Might be some FNG's outta uniform if they don't get on the stick.

Back while it was still shirt-sleeve weather I was wanderin around Alvin York Hosp. in my Psyco Vet tee tryin ta find the shrink(he moves his office every 2-3 wks. on the theory that if you can find him you don't need him)an got ta talkin to this Dr. I ran into.He allowed as how it is a nifty shirt an all but then he asked the question:"...but what if some people find it offensive?"[Keith,I paused an tried ta figger how you'd have me break it to him,just couldn't come up with nothin]"Well,"I said,"if some folks find it offensive...uh...fuggum!"Got ta thinkin later that maybe he just wasn't happy that the shirt mentioned another hospital.Might oughta see can I get a couple with Alvin York on em.Given the reaction of some of the other old farts around there it'd likely drum up alittle bidness if I knew what ta tell about how ta get one(never could get that link ta work last year).

So,Sid,how bout hoppin on here when ya get the chance an lettin us all know the staight scoop on gear?Pretty pleeze.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2005, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Offended?
Check out the History of the Military Order of the Cooties:http://www.vfwwa.org/cooties.html The Commander is called the Seam Squirrel. Tell them if they are offended by our shirt they are a clear cut case of WWII veteran chauvinism. They obviously place an infestation of lice as nobler than having our heads on slightly crooked. The very idea!
Old 01-10-2005, 06:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hal
What you can do is go to one of those hobby stores and buy some iron on letters and add all the VA hosp's you been to.
and some that you havn't been to.....Then you can use the old saying "Been there, Done that"

Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 08:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Hay Sid I got a brain fart again, besides shirts lets do a psycovet k-bar and maybe a psycovet zippo lighter too. but I want a knife for the campouts ooooooh Baby.