The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-27-2006, 02:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bombing Iran,...

...Seems like bombing Iran is inevitable,...

...While catching the news on the "stock market channel", I call it, (CNBC), KUDROW, AND CO. they were discussing taking out Iran by 75 pinpoint strikes on their nuke facilities, says that 57% of Americans "Approve" already to take them out due to the uncertainty of how close they are to making a nuke weapon,...

...Is giving Russia control over their program a "smart" move, I think not,...

...Ok, how soon does the fireworks start???,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2006, 05:39 PM

57% of the American people. Well, how but the cut n runners'..are they for it now..and then when things turn to poopoo as they usually do, will they still be for it or will the develop collective amnesia like in the past? Inquiring (cynical) minds want to know.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

The sad thing about that country is most of the young people want more western things in there country. They are tired of old "religious" leaders telling them how to be.

I think eventually they will take over the government and change will come....in a long long long time.

I don't think we have the man power to go to war with them. If we go to war with them all of the middle east and most muslim run countries will be bitting at our ass.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to McGuire, Wm. G.

Fireworks go on-sale in about 4 weeks.. The main display will be in about 6 weeks.. Maybe sooner, depending on what happens in Hamastan(Gaza) in the next 2 weeks.. If I could get a reliable weather prediction it would help, but their weather is about as SNAFU as ours is.. We could sure use a little Divine intervention in the way of an eathquake about now to shake some dirt around in all those tunnels they have dug.. We are gonna have our work cut out for us this one..
Old 01-28-2006, 07:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

The fireworks started in this smoldering sespool in 1979. We have yet to show these worthless sand hoppers just what we bought at the store. Now it's our turn, here comes the glass parking lot!

There on the 444th day!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown