The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Cuba

Prisoners are going on a hunger strike, for attention. This is a good reason NOT to take prisoners.
I would say, take them all back to Afghanistan to exactly where there were captured, Release them in the same spot where in a pile would be there weapons and ammo. And in the same location that they were captured a like number of US soldiers surrounding them. When one picks up a weapon, the whole bunch is killed, or they kill all US Troops (yea right). At any rate the thing would be over and those that wanted there release would have gotten what they wanted. Sep for all the attorneys that wanted to represent them in US courts of law. And for future reference, NO PRISONERS.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Robert J Ryan

Hell let em starve if they are that stupid.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default I agree

But then an explanation as to cause of death would have to be given to the world and the bleeding heart Democrats.

Cause of death, they were stupid and didn't want to eat, and I could give a sh*t if they ate, so they died.

Then we feed the dead ones to the pigs.

Ron
Old 05-30-2006, 03:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Cuba dumped one hell of a lot of their criminals on us in the 1980's. Isn't it high time we repay the favor and let these rag heads loose on them? Just open a gap in the fence, sure there may be land mines on the Cuban side, but freedom has a price! To bad if the Cubans don't want them, there were pleanty in Miami that didn't want the Cubans....

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SH

Now if you were Castro what would you do if that happened? If I were him I?d get them passage to the US through what ever means available. That?s something they should do with all Cubans that are in the US. The Cubans need to get rid of Castro and then the US would have relations with Cuba. And the US needs to grow up also. We can have relations with Cuba. They didn't do anything to us, Just that Kennedy and Castro didn't like each other and that dislike has continued through all administrations. The Cuban people won?t overthrow him, so either kill him or make friends with him.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62
Default Re: SH

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g Now if you were Castro what would you do if that happened? If I were him I?d get them passage to the US through what ever means available. That?s something they should do with all Cubans that are in the US. The Cubans need to get rid of Castro and then the US would have relations with Cuba. And the US needs to grow up also. We can have relations with Cuba. They didn't do anything to us, Just that Kennedy and Castro didn't like each other and that dislike has continued through all administrations. The Cuban people won?t overthrow him, so either kill him or make friends with him.
Never thought about him shipping the rag heads to us, but he might just try that. Well, the shallow water guys could just blast them out of the water.
Yes, it's way past time that Castro be removed from the seat of government. If we do open up relationships with Cuba, it will become a sink whole for US Dollars for years to come. How about we take them under our wing like we did Poor to Rico?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:38 AM

To me, ignoring Cuba is mindless. It started out with Kennedy getting his manhood in an uproar, but now the policy of no trade with Cuba (except if you are somebody 'important') is just a political ploy to keep the Cuban community happy. Florida is a battleground state & neither party wants to p*ss of the Cuban-Americans. Too big a voting block there. If it were 'anti-communist' as we are told, then why are we trading, no, granting most favored nation status to China. The two policies don't compute. Pure Bravo Sierra!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

There are numerous Mexican-Cuban ?Trading Companies? that do nothing but import US items to Mexico for re-export to Cuba. Mexico never supported the Cuban trade embargo, now it?s big business, and of course, the Mexican-Cuban Trading Companies never want it to end, and so lobby Congress, etc.

There is always weasels in the Mexico City wood pile that know all the angles, and use them to great advantage.

Scamp
Old 06-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sea

If you and I were in Mexico we would do the same thing, Theres no reason , anymore, why the US has a trade embargo against cuba except thats the way it always was. If I were part of any country I would trade with cuba, Just because the US says don't that would make me do it more.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron, no argument from me, I would be quite happy to have a LEGAL import-export business in Mexico City and count on the Cuban trade embargo to go on forever and ever more. And count on the Gringo politicos to endlessly fuss with the issue to no good purpose except enjoying the unofficial perk/ rewards side of a contentious issue, as usual.
But I would let the lobbing and baksheesh part of the program go to the woodpile weasels that do that kind of thing.
I?d be more likely to hollow out n? dry the Beltway politicos, then make wind chimes of them to sell to the tourists; not the best of attitudes I suppose.

When Fidel and Raul are history, probably things will change but due more to internal Cuban pressure than pressure inside the US. Too many years of bad blood and skullduggery with those Castro boys for them to get any change momentum going inside the US, except for Hollywood's Limo Reds, that is.

Scamp